10 commandments

• 131 replies
10 commandments
« on: April 22, 2008, 06:30:04 AM »
Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday, and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. Murphy had never been seen in church in his life.

After Mass, the priest caught up with Murphy and said, "Murphy, I am so glad you decided to come to Mass. What made you come?"

Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you, Father. A while back, I misplaced me hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like me hat, and I knew that McGlynn comes to church every Sunday. I also knew that McGlynn had to take off his hat during Mass and figured he would leave it in the back of church so I was going to leave after Communion and steal McGlynn's hat."

The priest said, "Well, Murphy, I notice that you didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"

Murphy said, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat."

The priest gave Murphy a big smile and said; "After I talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' you decided you would rather do without your hat than Burn in Hell, right?"

Murphy shook his head and said, "No, Father, after you talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' I remembered where I left me hat."

Re: 10 commandments
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »
lols

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »
More on 10 commandments

One Sunday mass, the handsome, charismatic, and young priest's sermon was on the Ten Commandments.

He was an eloquent speaker. Very articulate and very fluent. Everything went well with his preaching. Until he preached the sixth(?) commandment, "Thou shalt not commit adultery".

The wives began winsomely looking at him with mischievous eyes. Making seductive gestures with their mouths and tongues. The husbands, noticing their wives, stared at him with suspicion.

He started sweating a lot. His clothes became soaking wet. He began to stutter wildly. Having difficulty reading his well-prepared speech.

Anyway, he was able to carry on with his sermon. Until he preached the ninth commandment, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife". This time, he was trembling a lot. Lost for words. His speech became incoherent.

He was unable to preach the last commandment. He had to run for his life. Being chased by a hot bunch of naughty wives. Followed by an angry mob of jealous husbands.

bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

Gelyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
hahahahaha

Strader

• Why are you staring at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 12:40:49 AM »
bugoya gud ;D ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:26 AM »
hope it will not happen to me

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 07:30:02 AM »
iba na nga daw ang panahon ngayon..Noon, mas maganda daw kung bawat pamilya mayroong Pari. I-bless daw ni Lord.

Pero ang nangyayari ngayon, bawat Pari mayroon nang Pamilya!

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 09:07:40 AM »
iba na nga daw ang panahon ngayon..Noon, mas maganda daw kung bawat pamilya mayroong Pari. I-bless daw ni Lord.

Pero ang nangyayari ngayon, bawat Pari mayroon nang Pamilya!

uy, hindi naman ata ganyan ang priests...
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 09:34:58 AM »
uy, hindi naman ata ganyan ang priests...
i am sorry, sister.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:13:42 AM »
i am sorry, sister.

parang pinlaki ka sa seminaryo ang dating mo wills