Danielle’s beautiful idea for a fund-raising event

• 1 replies

erika

• View Profile
Danielle’s beautiful idea for a fund-raising event
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:13:34 AM »

Wednesday,August 19,2015

BUDDING beauty queens are being urged to take part in the first ever charity Miss Teen British Elegance, organised by a Wigan catwalk model.

Danielle Finch is set to host her very own beauty pageant in aid of The Christie Charity on November 1 at Wrightington Country Club. The Appley Bridge teenager has divided the competition into three age categories: five to eight, nine to 12 and 13 to 18.

She made her name in the modelling industry after participating in several local and national contests. The 16-year-old also has Miss Sunshine and Miss Upcoming Model Girl next month at Chorley’s Park Hall and she also recently reached the final of Miss Teen Galaxy England. To win that would give her the chance to travel to the US with contestants from all over the world, to compete in the Miss Galaxy International final in 2016.
She said: “It felt amazing because I didn’t expect to become a finalist for such a large pageant. I have always wanted to model since I was really little but only last year I applied for my first pageant.

“In the future I hope to get signed by an agency and my first project has been to set up my own pageant. Therefore I planned this one in November for The Christie charity so I am now on the hunt for girls to enter. All the money is going to a fantastic cause.”
OMG fashion lover

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Danielle’s beautiful idea for a fund-raising event
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 08:59:45 AM »
kaya join ka na rin ng join Erika someday