Mag apologize na kaya si Alberto Lina after ginisa sya ni Bongbong Marcos?

• 5 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Paggisa ni Sen. Bongbong Marcos kay Alberto Lina, ang siraulong commissioner ng Bureau of Customs

Ang galing ni Senator BBM, ganyan dapat magsalita hinndi scripted , anong sabe mu Lina? oh anu ka ngaun? anu pa iniintay mu, mag sorry kana sam ga OFW at mga Pamilya nito, at total naman sabe mu ikaw lang nag initiate to institute this new policy of BOC, then magkusa kana din bumaba sa pwesto mu,and the rest of your team., dinadahilan mu pa na ginagaamit ang mga Balikbayan box to smuggled drugs, armas etc.,e wala nga kaung figure na maibigay kay Senator bongbong marcos kung ilang case meron kayu sa record ninyu, 

Nakakahiya Guilty!!!! Nagpapalusot! Mr. Alberto Lina. FYI Lang " I was not born yesterday" kung matalino ang isang tao I do not have to explain furthermore.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Mag apologize na kaya si Alberto Lina after ginisa sya ni Bongbong Marcos?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »

SENATOR Ferdinand Marcos Jr. urged on Wednesday Bureau of Customs (BOC) chief Alberto Lina to publicly apologize to overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) due to the random inspection of balikbayan boxes that the agency had enforced.
Marcos said the agency's inspection has put at risk the reputation and image of the Filipino migrant workers, whom he called the "modern-day heroes."
The senator said a public apology was the least that the BOC can do to finally ease the anxieties and anger of millions of OFWs.
"A public apology is necessary to correct whatever adverse impression the balikbayan controversy had made on the positive image of our workers overseas. I am sure Commissioner Lina would understand the need to correct such misimpression because the jobs and collective image of our workers may be at stake," said Marcos.
"This apology must be made of public record so that the foreign employers and host governments would know that OFWs were never the real targets of the BOC's anti-smuggling drive," he added.
The BOC said the random checks on balikbayan boxes target the erring freight forwarding companies that have allowed or are complicit in inserting illegal items like drugs and firearms into consolidated shipments.
President Benigno Aquino III ordered Monday the BOC to stop its random inspection of the balikbayan boxes but Marcos said it was not enough that the random inspection was stopped through a presidential directive.
"The presidential directive must find its way into an official document and in the crafting of such document, the OFW sector deserves to be heard. As I’ve said earlier, no reforms can take place without the cooperation and support of key stakeholders," Marcos said. (Sunnex)

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 02:19:20 AM »
ganyan dapat.
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 05:05:29 AM »
mag apologize din sya kay Leo Udtohan para hindi mapabalita at magalit ang mga taga Bohol sa kanya, go go go mga OFW.

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 11:08:37 PM »
Agoyyyyy....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 01:46:10 AM »
wala na ang LP ni Abnoy, sinira na nya