• 4 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
How to Hit a Baseball - Fast and Strong
« on: April 02, 2010, 03:27:21 AM »
By Peter S. Smith

If you're getting pretty good at baseball, you will soon want to be able to deliver powerful hits. However, this doesn't just rely on pure force - the proper technique is needed. This article will tell you how to hit a baseball the right way.

The first thing you will want to do is to get some strength in your hand and wrists. This is more important than being all bulked up. Little guys and big guys can hit hard, but they need to have strong hands and writs. Another thing that will help you deliver a perfect hit will be to swing your body as you hit, using your hips first and hands last. You will want to have quick hands and an even faster pivot.

The next things you will want to do will be to forget all you saw on TV. Those are pros that developed their own technique over the years, so this means that they know what they are doing. However, until you develop your proper technique, you will want to finish the hit with both hands - so forget what you saw on TV!

Now that you know how to hit a baseball, you can start practicing. Practice makes perfect and turns into an individual hitting technique. But until then, baby steps are required, so you will want to be patient. Most young players want to be pros after a few hits, but this doesn't happen over night. Remember - practice, practice and practice again if you want to be a great baseball player.

There are a lot of other ways you can hit a baseball, and there's plenty of information available online. Of course, the best way to learn how to play right would be to have someone with experience watch over you and guide you trough your game.

Re: How to Hit a Baseball - Fast and Strong
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
Baseball is such a great game. Before playing it you must have to know its rules and regulations. You shared a very good tips and tricks of the playing baseball. It is very much helpful for my school baseball tournament, which is going to start from tomorrow.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 01:38:49 AM »
Baseball is such a great game. Before playing it you must have to know its rules and regulations. You shared a very good tips and tricks of the playing baseball. It is very much helpful for my school baseball tournament, which is going to start from tomorrow.

my pleasure to to share and to know a baseball enthusiast

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 08:19:06 AM »
Thanks! for nice sharing about baseball.Please share more info.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 09:46:18 AM »
i only tried softball