Here is the schedule of Miss Universe beauty pageant

• 10 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Here is the schedule of Miss Universe beauty pageant
« on: December 27, 2016, 10:13:27 PM »
Miss Universe 2017 SCHEDULE of ACTIVITIES/EVENTS to be held in the Philippines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Here is the schedule of Miss Universe beauty pageant
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 06:46:29 AM »
Handang handa na si Maxine Medina

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 07:51:06 PM »
i can't wait for the Miss Universe 2017 pageant to be aired on TV
OMG fashion lover

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 08:31:12 PM »
FASAVOG to the MAXXX!
65th Miss Universe 2016
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE 65th Miss Universe:

The MISS UNIVERSE Competition begins with three days of preliminary interviews that includes a swimsuit and evening gown presentation show. These preliminary events are especially important as it will be the first time the judges and fans really get to know the contestants. The preliminary competition is the driving force in selecting the Top 12 contestants whom will be named during the televised event.

The live telecast and final competition kicks off with an announcement of the Top 12. Each of these contestants will walk the runway during the swimsuit segment displaying her dedication to a healthy lifestyle. Scores from each judge and home viewers via the Miss Universe Global Fan Vote will be averaged. The Top 9 is determined by the nine highest averaged scores during the first stage of competition.

The Top 9 contestants move on to the second stage of the competition during the evening gown segment. The judges and fans will see the contestants' personal style as they walk the stage in their evening gown of choice. However, the exact design of the gown does not count towards the total score and instead the judges focus on how confidently each woman presents herself. Each contestant receives an averaged score from the panel of judges including the home vote, furthering the contestants with the highest averages to move forward in the competition.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 09:46:16 PM »
FASAVOG na me FAK-FAK!!!

Miss Universe choreographer Lu Sierra just landed in the Philippines. According to her Instagram post, the rehearsals will begin tomorrow! Therefore, all candidates must take their heavy breakfast because it will be STANDING AND WALKING room ONLY!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 10:06:01 PM »
this is wow
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 11:23:46 AM »
FASAVOG Ni Madam Paula!!!

"The very reason MUO hasn't come out with the glamshot yet is that the girls were taken in various locations (the provinces + Fort Santiago). It will be out soon. Same with SS it will be available soon.

The hardest part in this Edition is for the girls to stay in shape.
There's just soooooooo much food everywhere!"
--Paula Shugart

Congratulations Davao!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 07:13:57 AM »
Handang handa na si Pia Wurtzbach ipasa ang corona

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 10:45:48 PM »
FYI
65th Miss Universe Preliminary Competition Judges:
1. Dayanara Torres
2. Cynthia Bailey
3. Rob Goldstone
4. Fred Nelson
5. Francine LeFrak
6. Riyo Mori

Dayanara Torres: Former UNICEF ambassador and Miss Universe from Puerto Rico, author, model, actress and former Miss Universe from Puerto Rico. Dayanara says she's looking for this in the next Miss Universe: "I'm looking forward to finding a woman who can handle herself with grace and confidence through her journey with this prestigious title. I understand it's a beauty pageant however beauty will not be the only factor. Personality and confidence will blow the judges away every time!"

Cynthia Bailey: Former model and founder of The Bailey Agency (a modeling/fashion school dedicated to helping young women achieve their dreams). Current cast member on Real Housewives of Atlanta. This is what she wants in the next Miss Universe: "I am looking for the full package. Someone who embodies confidence, intelligence, personality, style and grace. And course beauty; inner beauty as well as other beauty."

Rob Goldstone: Former journalist, publicist and international marketing director. In the next Miss Universe, Rob says: "The new Miss Universe should be someone who uses this incredible platform for the good of humanity. She will not just look confidently beautiful, but have that special x-factor---and i think I've already seen a few."

Fred Nelson: President/Executive Producer of the People's Choice Awards, the annual live broadcast celebrating fan favorites in movies, music and TV. Fred says the next Miss Universe must have these qualities: "Each incredible contestant for Miss Universe possesses these ABCs: she's accomplished, beautiful and charismatic. I look for that extra spark, the unique quality which demonstrates her ability to be both the global representative of the organization and a passionate advocate for her causes."

Francine LeFrak: Social entrepreneur, women’s empowerment activist and founder of Same Sky, initiative that provides training and employment to HIV+ women survivors of the Rwandan Genocide. Here's what she thinks the role the next Miss Universe should fulfill: "Miss Universe must be as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She must want to use her voice and platform to give voice to the voiceless. She must be a role model for women and girls and believe she can make a strong impact on the world."

Riyo Mori: Japanese actress, dancer, model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss Universe 2007.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092