Donald Trump’s speech on Immigration, really makes sense

• 6 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« on: June 19, 2018, 10:22:27 AM »
Why some do people turn a blind eye when he speaks about immigration? All he wants to do is fix our immigration. I totally agree about his plan to Make America Great Again and most importantly, safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Donald Trump’s speech on Immigration, really makes sense
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 10:13:19 AM »
Go go go lang President, you are the best

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 01:24:11 AM »
best U.S President
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 07:09:28 AM »
best U.S President

I agree and so loved my many

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 12:56:37 PM »
I have to say, I wasn't a fan before, and I certainly wasn't a fan of Hillary, but I have watched, recognized, and given credit for all the good that has been accomplished in short order, simply because you were, and are my President. I believe the office alone deserves my respect and support. I also believe when credit is earned, credit is due. Therefore, I would like to say you have done an amazing job and for that alone, you have earned my vote and support, and I'm actually proud of what you've accomplished and how you've clearly grown into the position given the results. I truly believe you geniunely care about this country and have made it your mission to help us recover from all the damage of bad politics and career politicians who seek to only serve themselves and not us, the American people. Watching this abuse of power for self gain from the other side has caused me to choose and step forward.  I stand for America so they made it very easy. Here's one more for the win...God bless you, and thank you for your service.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:58:28 AM by OMG »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 07:58:40 AM »
Our Country and our President are under a Coup d’tat plain and simple. This is not about Political Parties Disagreeing, This is an attack on our Republic and Way of Life. I swore to Defend The Constitution of The United States of America and to The Republic for which it Stands. Enough of This Coup, Patriots Stand Tall and Support our President!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 11:33:47 PM »
Laban President Trump
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092