Dual Citizen at last!

• 8 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Dual Citizen at last!
« on: August 15, 2018, 12:27:35 PM »
It’s so easy to apply here in downtown LA. Today, i am so excited to travel to my home country and run for Barangay Captain. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Dual Citizen at last!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 05:34:17 PM »
"Section 38. When the National Anthem is played at a public gathering, whether by a band or by singing or both, or reproduced by any means, the attending public shall sing the anthem. The singing must be done with fervor.

As a sign of respect, all persons shall stand at attention and face the Philippine flag, if there is one displayed, and if there is none, they shall face the band or the conductor. At the first note, all persons shall execute a salute by placing their right palms over their left chests. Those in military, scouting, citizens military training and security guard uniforms shall give the salute prescribed by their regulations. The salute shall be completed upon the last note of the anthem.

The anthem shall not be played and sung for mere recreation, amusement or entertainment purposes except on the following occasions:

a) International competitions where the Philippines is the host or has a representative;

b) Local competitions;

c) During the "signing off" and "signing on" of radio broadcasting and television stations;

d) Before the initial and last screening of films and before the opening of theater performances; and

e) Other occasions as may be allowed by the Institute"

"Section 50. Any person or juridical entity which violates any of the provisions of this Act shall, upon conviction, be punished by a fine of not less than Five thousand pesos (P5,000) nor more than Twenty thousand pesos (P20,000), or by imprisonment for not more than one (1) year, or both such fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court: Provided, That for any second and additional offenses, both fine and imprisonment shall always be imposed: Provided, further, That in case the violation is committed by a juridical person, its President or Chief Executive Officer thereof shall be liable."

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:34:55 PM »
"Section 38. When the National Anthem is played at a public gathering, whether by a band or by singing or both, or reproduced by any means, the attending public shall sing the anthem. The singing must be done with fervor.

As a sign of respect, all persons shall stand at attention and face the Philippine flag, if there is one displayed, and if there is none, they shall face the band or the conductor. At the first note, all persons shall execute a salute by placing their right palms over their left chests. Those in military, scouting, citizens military training and security guard uniforms shall give the salute prescribed by their regulations. The salute shall be completed upon the last note of the anthem.

The anthem shall not be played and sung for mere recreation, amusement or entertainment purposes except on the following occasions:

a) International competitions where the Philippines is the host or has a representative;

b) Local competitions;

c) During the "signing off" and "signing on" of radio broadcasting and television stations;

d) Before the initial and last screening of films and before the opening of theater performances; and

e) Other occasions as may be allowed by the Institute"

"Section 50. Any person or juridical entity which violates any of the provisions of this Act shall, upon conviction, be punished by a fine of not less than Five thousand pesos (P5,000) nor more than Twenty thousand pesos (P20,000), or by imprisonment for not more than one (1) year, or both such fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court: Provided, That for any second and additional offenses, both fine and imprisonment shall always be imposed: Provided, further, That in case the violation is committed by a juridical person, its President or Chief Executive Officer thereof shall be liable."

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 12:49:58 AM »
this so nice...Mikey
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 03:38:17 AM »
Can’t wait to live again in the Philippines, so help me God!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Dual Citizen at last!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 12:57:22 PM »

I have to say, I wasn't a fan before, and I certainly wasn't a fan of Hillary, but I have watched, recognized, and given credit for all the good that has been accomplished in short order, simply because you were, and are my President. I believe the office alone deserves my respect and support. I also believe when credit is earned, credit is due. Therefore, I would like to say you have done an amazing job and for that alone, you have earned my vote and support, and I'm actually proud of what you've accomplished and how you've clearly grown into the position given the results. I truly believe you geniunely care about this country and have made it your mission to help us recover from all the damage of bad politics and career politicians who seek to only serve themselves and not us, the American people. Watching this abuse of power for self gain from the other side has caused me to choose and step forward.  I stand for America so they made it very easy. Here's one more for the win...God bless you, and thank you for your service.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:59:14 AM by OMG »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 07:59:39 AM »
Our Country and our President are under a Coup d’tat plain and simple. This is not about Political Parties Disagreeing, This is an attack on our Republic and Way of Life. I swore to Defend The Constitution of The United States of America and to The Republic for which it Stands. Enough of This Coup, Patriots Stand Tall and Support our President!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 11:32:46 PM »
lets pray and support
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 06:31:54 PM »
My passport expired, can i still travel? But i have the dual certificate

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk