Bea Patricia Magtanong - Miss International Philippines 2019

• 6 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Bea Patricia Magtanong - Miss International Philippines 2019
« on: October 07, 2019, 10:24:08 AM »
Bb. Pilipinas International 2019 Bea Patricia Magtanong official photo at Miss International page. She is leaving last week of October for Tokyo, Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Bea Patricia Magtanong - Miss International Philippines 2019
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:13:57 PM »
Bring the crown Ms. Bea....
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 01:10:29 PM »
PATCH MAGTANONG IS AIMING FOR THE 7TH MISS INTERNATIONAL TITLE FOR PH
Noli A. Berioso
Atty. Bea Patricia Magtanong is confident and determined to win the 7th Miss International title for the Philippines. She is scheduled to leave the country for Tokyo, Japan next week October 25 to compete with over 90 international delegates from around the world for the coveted title of Miss International 2019.
A rousing send-off party was given to her by her BPCI family last October 16, Wednesday at the Monet Ballroom of Novotel Hotel in Araneta City. Her sisters and co-winners in Bb. Pilipinas 2019 were present to wish her the best of luck and give their message of support. Also in attendance are her parents Mr. and Mrs. Atty. Magtanong and some close friends from in and out of pageant industry.
The Miss International will be her first international pageant and fans expect her to perform well and placed prominently among the early favorites in the competition. So far, the Philippines has 6 Miss International titles (Gemma Cruz, Aurora Pijuan, Melanie Marquez, Precious Lara Quigaman, Bea Rose Santiago and Kylie Versoza). Last year our representative Ma. Ahtisa Manalo placed second over-all in the competition. This year marks a historic milestone not only for patch but also to the delegates of Miss international 2019 as pageant will be bigger, tougher and more competitive.
Reigning queen Mariem Velazco of Venezuela will relinquish her crown to the new queen at the Tokyo Dome City Hall on November. Mes. Stella Marquez Araneta founder of BPCI was the first Miss International when she represented Colombia way back in 1960.
We wish Patch all the best of luck and may she bring home the lucky #7 Miss International crown for the Filipinos.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 07:13:59 AM »
Ganda nya at papAlipad na patungong Japan

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 12:51:11 AM »
wow Super ganda...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 02:32:12 AM »
Panalo na to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 12:29:41 AM »
yes na yes!