Regular Fellatio Reduces Breast Cancer Study Shows

• 27 replies

arrix

• View Profile
Regular Fellatio Reduces Breast Cancer Study Shows
« on: April 24, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »
Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. B.J. Sooner of the Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular performance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Inserta Shafteer, one of the researchers. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Group, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not. The group of women who had performed fellatio had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Regular Fellatio Reduces Breast Cancer Study Shows
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 12:28:14 PM »
wow, very informative,if women can not do it then lemme know so i can extend help,free of charge

arrix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 06:25:44 PM »
wow, very informative,if women can not do it then lemme know so i can extend help,free of charge

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll have to pass on that. lol

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 01:35:56 AM »
i am available who needs me for practice
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 06:00:28 AM »
thanks for the info arrix!
the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it ever!

neneng

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 07:22:58 AM »
from now on go go go to fellatio everyone

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/MED/content/MED_6_1x_Fellatio__Breast_Cancer.asp?sitearea=MED

The links above show this is a HOAX.  I'm not against fellatio and the sex act itself.  I just hope people research first before posting information.  You don't want to be MISINFORMED right?

An excerpt from the American Cancer Society's Press Room about Fellatio and Breast Cancer
:

Fellatio & Breast Cancer

Email:
In October 2003, an article looking very much as though it appeared on CNN.com began showing up on in email boxes and the Web, quoting a North Carolina State University study that found fellatio could significantly decrease a woman’s risk of breast cancer. The article quoted a “Dr. Len Lictepeen,” who was identified as deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society.

Fact:
Since the article appeared, its author, Brandon Williamson, a student at NC State, has told media outlets he created the page as a spoof, sent it to a few friends, and posted it on an NC State Web site. A few weeks later, it got picked up by at least one apparently legitimate news site, and from there became the stuff of Internet lore. Eventually, CNN, the Associated Press and others whose names were used in the piece began to claim copyright infringement, and Mr. Williamson changed the names of the organizations quoted in the article, including that of the American Cancer Society

NAMES INVOLVED IN THE THE ARTICLE:

Dr. B.J. Sooner
Dr. Inserta Shafteer
Dr. Len Lictepeen

Great names aren't they?   :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:17:00 AM by MudSlide »

b

becky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »
thanks mudslide