I stand with my U.S. President Donald J. Trump 100%

• 10 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
I stand with my U.S. President Donald J. Trump 100%
« on: October 03, 2019, 01:05:05 PM »

I have to say, I wasn't a fan before, and I certainly wasn't a fan of Hillary, but I have watched, recognized, and given credit for all the good that has been accomplished in short order, simply because you were, and are my President. I believe the office alone deserves my respect and support. I also believe when credit is earned, credit is due. Therefore, I would like to say you have done an amazing job and for that alone, you have earned my vote and support, and I'm actually proud of what you've accomplished and how you've clearly grown into the position given the results. I truly believe you geniunely care about this country and have made it your mission to help us recover from all the damage of bad politics and career politicians who seek to only serve themselves and not us, the American people. Watching this abuse of power for self gain from the other side has caused me to choose and step forward.  I stand for America so they made it very easy. Here's one more for the win...God bless you, and thank you for your service President Donald J. Trump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: I stand with my U.S. President Donald J. Trump 100%
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 09:04:45 AM »
I may not like or agree with everything you say Mr President but its nice to have an actual non robotic President for a change. ONE that can speak for himself and not hide behind office staff or only speak with a script. Perfect,  absolutely not but out to change things for the better Absolutely:) Trump 2020!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 07:56:40 AM »
Our Country and our President are under a Coup d’tat plain and simple. This is not about Political Parties Disagreeing, This is an attack on our Republic and Way of Life. I swore to Defend The Constitution of The United States of America and to The Republic for which it Stands. Enough of This Coup, Patriots Stand Tall and Support our President!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 11:34:33 PM »
one of the best U.S President
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 12:53:40 AM »
The best ever!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 01:39:14 AM »
we believe in you Mikey...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 04:14:42 PM »
I’m a big supporter of yours, Mr. President, but I’ve never understood how you allowed so many Obama holdovers to stay in their current positions. I know it’s a BIG SWAMP, but we must drain it! They will undermine your Administration & the will of the American people, until they’re all booted out!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 06:01:49 AM »
This man, this President has the heart of a Lion, the ferriousisness  of a great white, the astuteness of Ghandi, the will to win in battle as a gladiator, and the overwhelmingly love of country and God to be shared with all. Much Respect and Honor Mr. President Donald J. Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 12:09:08 PM »
I LOVE this MAN with ALL my heart... NO other President has come even CLOSE to his accomplices than him and yet the DEMOQUACKS find fault with EVERYTHING he does... every time I pray Mr. Donald TRUMP has a band of ANGELS standing charge around him and his precious family.. thank you GOD for him.. by the way look up the virus that killed thousands during the Obama time in office... If I have to wear a suit like the astronauts wear to go vote.. I WILL... TRUMP 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 01:07:30 AM »
Go For Mr. President Trump