• 6 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Scorpio Horoscopes October 23-November 21
« on: October 13, 2019, 07:00:27 PM »
Sat, 12 Oct 2019
This is a time to refrain from being stubborn for the sake of it, where matters of the heart are concerned, anyway. Not only will someone close prefer to see you responding more cooperatively, but you'll be aware of how much easier a discussion can become by adopting a cool, calm, and collected attitude. Be helpful, not obstructive - and you know you can be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Scorpio Horoscopes October 23-November 21
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 11:31:01 PM »
yes you are helpful Mikey...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 12:54:45 AM »
And romantic

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 01:41:30 AM »
too hottie...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 02:26:23 AM »
Wed, 16 Oct 2019
You could feel unsure if you should stick to a particular love-related belief or principle or consider if it's now outdated. It's possible that, by adopting a shift in attitude toward something you've believed strongly in, you could feel more daring or adventurous where matters of the heart are concerned. If you have now outgrown this belief, then you could find your mind becomes more open to romantic or relationship possibilities you've dismissed or ignored previously.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 09:17:32 AM »
Mon, 21 Oct 2019
It's possible something that causes you to be cautious or maybe even suspicious in your emotional world is a matter you ought to embrace or be more appreciative of. Whether this takes the form of a subtle flirtation from a certain person or a desire to try something untried previously, a delightful development awaits if you can push aside reluctance or hesitation on your part.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 04:22:52 AM »
Sat, 26 Oct 2019
Try not to let a sense of responsibility detract you from fun, and sociable opportunities on offer as some of these could mark the start of something heartwarming. Today's New Moon in your sign offers a fresh start or new beginning where you want one, and someone close could become a strong romantic prospect at this time. More than one person could want to interact with you, but duties or obligations in other areas could send a message of disinterest on your part. This is a time to put pleasure before duty, wherever you can..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro