• 4 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
A prayer for US President Donald J. Trump
« on: December 08, 2019, 02:08:02 PM »
Dear President Trump,
May God’s Peace that surpasses understanding and Joy unspeakable be upon you today and always as the presence of evil  you war against is taken to a higher level for the devil’s time is short.  We, the American people on God’s and your side continue to war with you with our fervent and unceasing prayers certain of our victory as is written:  “The fervent prayer of the righteous avails much”....James 5:16.  The VICTORY is OURS In Jesus Christ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: A prayer for US President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 07:28:18 PM »
God Bless Mr. President
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 01:41:58 AM »
Give and Take.
About 6 months ago, my neighbor asked me for the Wi-Fi password. I gave it to him because it didn't cost me anything and because I got along with him. Yesterday I was walking home and he was at the door. I stopped to talk a bit as usual, and he happily told me he now has Netflix. At that, I jokingly said: ′′ I work hard, barely have time to watch TV, but it's great, if you could lend me your password to watch some shows I'd appreciate it ". A voice was heard in the distance, it was his wife, sitting in the car: ′′ We can't give it to him, because I'm the one who pays and I can't share it."
The most total silence reigned!
The man apologized subheading, I said there was no problem. We kept talking about other things,as they went in, he stayed out doing his stuff. Shortly thereafter, his wife came out to call him, she seemed very nervous, said the television wasn't working. My neighbor came into the house, I looked out the window. After a few minutes, he and his wife came to call me and told me the Wi-Fi wasn't working, that the password wasn't going in. I looked at them and said, ′′ I changed my password, because it's me paying and I can't share it ". The wife turned red and tried to say something, but I said, ′′ Ma'am, I have my network and you have your Netflix, everything is fine and everyone is happy ". They turned around and left closing the door. They never spoke to me again.
This story isn't mine, but here's the lesson I learned from it:
- Friendship must be mutual.
- Love must be mutual.
- Affection must be mutual.
In 2020 I intend to return SILENCE with SILENCE; ABSENCES with ABSENCES;  AFFECTION with AFFECTION; FRIENDSHIP with FRIENDSHIP and LOYALTY with LOYALTY. No more unidirectional feelings. Feelings must be mutual.

Copied and Shared

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 06:17:04 PM »
Get well soon Mr. President

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 11:37:00 AM »
Dear God, Help me to understand that difficult times can make me stronger in the end, even though it may not always be easy to see.