DO YOU FEAR DEATH??

• 37 replies

thorn prince

• i am the one who dwells within
    • View Profile
DO YOU FEAR DEATH??
« on: May 08, 2008, 03:06:01 AM »
The idea of death, the fear of it, haunts the human animal like nothing else; it is a mainspring of human activity - designed largely to avoid the fatality of death, to overcome it by denying in some way that it is the final destiny of man.We now know that the human animal is characterized by two great fears that other animals are protected from: the fear of life and the fear of death... Heidegger brought these fears to the center of his existential philosophy. He argued that the basic anxiety of humanity is anxiety about being-in-the-world, as well as anxiety of being-in-the-world. That is, both fear of death and fear of life, of experience and individuation...when we finally know we are dying, and all other sentient beings are dying with us, we start to have a burning, almost heartbreaking sense of the fragility and preciousness of each moment and each being, and from this can grow a deep, clear, limitless compassion for all beings.

Re: DO YOU FEAR DEATH??
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »
medyo takot kasi gusto pa akong mag enjoy sa life ko.saka maliit pa prinsipe ko kelangan nya pa ng inang reyna.lols

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 08:00:54 PM »
ahh ganun bah?..hehehe..lahat naman cgurong tao natatakot mamatay, SIRA ULO lng yung hindi natatakot.. ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 01:45:29 AM »
hahaha..yung mga wala ng kwenta ang buhay nila ang hindi natatakot.lolz

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 02:24:23 AM »
hahaha..yung mga wala ng kwenta ang buhay nila ang hindi natatakot.lolz

natatakot pa rin sila di mo lng makita... ;D ;D

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 02:34:38 AM »
uso dito yung suicide lalo pag nababaon na sila sa utang tpos nawalan pa ng trabaho.

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 02:38:19 AM »
uso dito yung suicide lalo pag nababaon na sila sa utang tpos nawalan pa ng trabaho.

ganun ba?..kahit na takot pa rin sila that's wat you call UNCONSCIOUSLY FEARING DEATH...the idea is they are afraid to live becoz of the misreable lives they have that it may soon catch up to them and kill them so they are afraid to suffer then die thats why they might as well just die in thier own hands without suffering..KAYA TAKOT PA RIN SILA..gets?? ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 02:42:26 AM »
Ikaw takot ka ba?alam mo ba yong pinagsasabi mo?

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
Ikaw takot ka ba?alam mo ba yong pinagsasabi mo?

ofcors...sabi ko nga SIRA ULO LNG ANG HINDI NATATAKOT..KAYA DI AKO NATATAKOT..hahaha..JOKE..ofcors I FEAR DEATH..

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 03:07:10 AM »
di pa rin sila takot.ayaw lang nilang mag suffer sa kahihiyan,kasi importante sa kanila ang kanilang dangal,lalo na sa mga japanese.kaya usong uso yan sa mga japanese.ang sabi ko uso yan dito,dito sa japan,sa pinas kasi,nagpapakamatay dhil sa gutom,pero dito nagpapakamatay dhil sa dangal.

kaya di sila takot mamatay..lols