"Saturdays At Seven" every saturday night

• 36 replies

jinkyjane

• I am 'Never Plain Jane'...
    • View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
Re: "Saturdays At Seven" every saturday night
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »
I cannot believe Mikey's friends flaked out on us. On behalf of Mikey, am truly sorry, Arrix. And the fact that you drove almost two hours just to meet all of us. Next time, we really have to confirm whether we can make it or not one hour the most in fairness to everyone involved.
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

arrix

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »
I cannot believe Mikey's friends flaked out on us. On behalf of Mikey, am truly sorry, Arrix. And the fact that you drove almost two hours just to meet all of us. Next time, we really have to confirm whether we can make it or not one hour the most in fairness to everyone involved.

Hey no worries, I got some flakey friends too. Truth is I would have stayed if there were more people (i.e. females) but it seemed like it was steak night there so I just bailed. The drinks were farely expensive too. Libertine was a much better place in my opinion.

Cheers!  ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »
Hey no worries, I got some flakey friends too. Truth is I would have stayed if there were more people (i.e. females) but it seemed like it was steak night there so I just bailed. The drinks were farely expensive too. Libertine was a much better place in my opinion.

Cheers!  ;D

thanks for saving us arrix and for being a very understanding person

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 11:37:31 PM »

jinkyjane, you saved me from the embarassment at last night's cancelled party, for still trying to go with me to the party just to make a point, you're truly a dear friend and so with arrix, poor luke, he was so sick that night

jinkyjane

• I am 'Never Plain Jane'...
    • View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 12:28:56 AM »
No problem, Mikey! Anytime! What are friends for?
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 12:34:39 AM »
sweet!

thorn prince

• i am the one who dwells within
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2008, 03:45:47 AM »

Cheers!  ;D

CHEERS...hope to join you in a party sometime, you'll bring some girls and i'll bring some girls....LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!