• 162 replies

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: LUST OR LOVE
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2011, 12:04:08 AM »
lustily dance
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2011, 12:22:48 AM »
Before intensely detested but now most desired. Yep, times are a'changin'. Hehehe.

Just like Hieros Gamos and Lomilomi. They were paganistic and thus abhorred by Christians. But they really maximize lust. Hence, strengthen the the marriage bond.
:) ;)
Hieros Gamos
This is a Greek word meaning sacred marriage. Marriage as in union. Union as in sex. But there's really no marriage. It's an ancient pagan ritual.

In a manner of speaking, it was a sex ritual. But not as we understand it today. Hieros Gamos had nothing to do with eroticism. It was a spiritual act. Historically, intercourse was the act through which male and female experienced God. The ancients believed that the male was spiritually incomplete until he had carnal knowledge of the sacred feminine. Physical union with the female remained the sole means through which man could become spiritually complete and ultimately achieve gnosis - knowledge of the divine. Since the days of Isis, sex rites had been considered man's only bridge from earth to heaven. By communing with woman, man could achieve a climactic instant when his mind went totally blank and he could see God. Orgasm as prayer.

Psychologically speaking, the male climax was accompanied by a split second entirely devoid of thought. A brief mental vacuum. Nirvana was often described as a never-ending spiritual orgasm.

It's important to remember that the ancients' view of sex was entirely opposite from ours today. Sex begot new life - the ultimate miracle - and miracles could be performed only by a god. The ability of the woman to produce life from her womb made her sacred. A god, so to speak. Intercourse was the revered union of the two halves of the human spirit - male and female - through which the male could find spiritual wholeness and communion with God. The Hieros Gamos is not about sex. It's about spirituality. It's not a perversion. It's a deeply sacrosanct ceremony.

It's interesting to note that the Hindus in ancient India had a similar practice called Maiathuna. The sacred feminine is called the Shakta. The male performer is called the Shakti.
Lomilomi
The word lomilomi means massage in the Hawaiian language, and is used to describe the style of massage that is traditionally part of Hawaiian culture - a healing massage that is shared to bring balance and harmony to the body, mind, heart and spirit.
Lomilomi is known on the Hawaiian Islands as the 'healing-touch therapy'. This traditional method of massaging the body and working with the life force of an individual, has a distinct healing focus and literally works to raise the vibration of the receiver and encourages their own natural healing process.
Receiving Lomilomi opens a person's body and spirit to deep endless love. In this place fear dissolves and presence and passion unite.
Giving Lomilomi is exactly the same. It opens you to greater love and brings your body, heart, mind and spirit into harmony. ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:45:36 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2011, 12:38:31 AM »
The moral is, if you want your life to be as interesting as otherwise, don't be skewed with your religious conception. Be open-minded. :) ;)
Oh, I'm a huge fan of Ziggy and the entire Marley family, and I love this song :-) I think everyone can relate to it. Religions are such personal things that don't need to be preached about to everyone. If you are religious, keep your beliefs and faith in your God but respect other people's beliefs at the same time! That'll be much better in the longrun than if you were to try to convert everyone who believed in something different to you.

"Love Is My Religion" is mainly about not living your life commited to one specific religion, and instead living your life for YOU. I was raised in a Christian household and to be completely honest, I felt almost suffocated by the rules, regulations expectations and responsibilites that came with it. I still believe in God, but I I have learnt that it's ultimately my life and I don't want to live it feeling like I'm in a cage. The "LOVE is my religion" part means that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a loving person and sharing your love with the world. Religion itself doesn't create tension and war - it's the people who shove their beliefs down other people's throats who create it. I think it's fair to say that every single person on the face of this earth - regardless of what they believe in - will benefit from LOVE, whereas not everyone will benefit from being being preached about whoever and whatever they're being preached about. Love and peace come hand-in-hand :-)

"Well, I'm done searching now - I found out what this life is worth. Not in the books did I find, but by searching my mind." These lyrics are incredibly powerful! My interpretation of this verse is that Ziggy has realised that there is so much more out there than just what the Bible says, and that we need to live our lives with open minds and hearts. I'm not saying religious people are closed-minded - I'm saying that there's no harm in taking a step back and asking yourself if you're living your life to the fullest. Sometimes you can get so caught up in what God will think of you if you do this or that, that you forget about how much freedom there is for you out there. I have been the exact same position.

Focus on being the best you can be as an individual and sharing your love with anyone and everyone!

By Sugarcane
1 year ago

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2011, 02:48:11 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
Girls also collect3X and select.
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2011, 07:27:56 PM »
   tamaaa!! collect and collect then select 'till found the right one:-)
              yah when it comes to marriage- its the most serious thing ever. sana wlang lokohan.hehehe.. 
Collect3X and select is like a knife that cuts both ways. Many Pinays also do that. Oao means one-among-others.
But they are very discreet about it. Always say, "One and only ra ka. Blah3X". Credit checking proved otherwise. Hehehe. Even sent luvly pix.  ;D ;)
Generally, favourite target for Internet-dating are foreign nationals. Preferrably, puti. Mao na nakahibao ko nga wa pa jyud mawaa ang colonial mentality sa ato.
Or, perhaps, because easier to prey on them. Have posted a saga of an unfortunate Aussie bloke victimized by a Pinay. Felix knows about this.

Of course, not all apples in the basket are rotten. Looking for a really good one for my wife. One worth all I have.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »

Jealousy is not the issue in my case. Don’t give sh*t who she’s f**king. It’s recovering what she robbed me. Gotta get me a young Pinay wife to have a baby. Hoping it won’t be just an eft from one thief to another. Not to mention having to feed the greedy lawyers. :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:36:59 PM by juan »

Hotchick!

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »
sweet sweet pa lagi sa bag-o pa, toinks sige na diay ug away away now? hahaha...mao na diha
... I am happy with him..and I love the person that's the most important thing..I guess. thank you!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:58:12 PM by Hotchick! »

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »
hahahahahahaha... hot pak!!! bitter kaayo ba mao na. be happy nlang gyud that's life.

« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2011, 09:13:37 PM »
hahahahahahaha... hot pak!!! bitter kaayo ba mao na. be happy nlang gyud that's life.
Sa Kinatsila pa, que sera, sera. Sa Tinagalog, kai sarap, sarap. Hehehe. :) ;)