FREESTYLE MOTO-X

• 2 replies

thorn prince

• i am the one who dwells within
    • View Profile
FREESTYLE MOTO-X
« on: June 06, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »
 (also known as FMX) is a variation on the sport of motocross in which motorcycle riders attempt to impress judges with jumps and stunts.

The two main types of freestyle events are:

* Big Air (also known as Best Trick), in which each rider gets three jumps — usually covering more than 60 feet — from a dirt-covered ramp. A panel of 10 judges evaluates the style, trick difficulty, and use of the course, and produces a score on a 100-point scale. Each rider's highest single-jump score is compared; top score wins.

* Freestyle Motocross, the older of the two disciplines. Riders perform two routines, lasting between 90 seconds and 14 minutes, on a course consisting of multiple jumps of varying lengths and angles that generally occupy one to two acres (.4 to .8 hectres). Like Big Air, a panel of judges assigns each contestant a score based on a 100-point scale, looking for difficult tricks and variations over jumps.

Notable Freestyle motocross events include Red Bull X-Fighters, NIGHT of the JUMPs, the X-Games, Gravity Games, Big-X, Moto-X Freestyle National Championship, and Dew Action Sports Tour Freeriding is the original freestyle motocross. It has no structure, and is traditionally done on public land. Riders look for natural jumps and drop-offs to execute their tricks on. Some freeriders prefer to jump on sand dunes. In many ways, freeriding requires more skill and mental ability. Notable freeriding locations include Ocotillo Wells and Glamis Dunes in California, Beaumont, Texas, and Cainville, Utah.

thorn prince

• View Profile
Re: FREESTYLE MOTO-X
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »

his my idol!! BRIAN DEEGAN RULES!!

BRIAN DEEGAN THE METAL MULISHIA!!!

thorn prince

• View Profile
Re: FREESTYLE MOTO-X
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »