MISS CATIGBIAN IS MISS BOHOL SANDUGO 2008 (as of July 19 , 2;10am)

• 67 replies
Re: MISS CATIGBIAN IS MISS BOHOL SANDUGO 2008 (as of July 19 , 2;10am)
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 04:15:10 PM »
hahaha sure na na?

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 06:47:36 PM »
be careful iha... before the announcement of winners was made, the judges were made to sign the official results so that means that they agreed with the results and therefore there were no complaints... i talked with the judges and 3 of the 5 judges voted for miss catigbian... as to the special awards, they don't have a bearing on the final ranking because their previous scores were erased meaning they all started on a clean slate during the final round... as in any contest, speculations always come out and not everyone can be expected to be happy with the final decision... i also thought that miss talibon would also be the winner for she was clearly the frontrunner, but she hemmed and hewed during the final question and answer... let us respect the decision for majority of the audience were satified with the results... life moves on...winning a pageant depends not only on beauty and brains but proper timing and luck of the draw especially with the question you are given...
Miss Talibon Michelle Latras pud akoa. Nakadaog ug Best in Interview, Best in Swimsuit, Best in Evening Gown. Darling of the Press pa. Beauty and brain awards sweep nya ug daog. Si Catigbian evening gown design ra given to the designer of the gown! Pero pag tally sa scores, 3rd ra si Talibon. The board of judges labor regional director Elias Cayanong and SMB representative Napoleon Murillo close kuno sa Mayor sa Catigbian. Pag announce sa decision, nakita namo ang uban judges ni adto sa front ni reklamo. Madaot ang integrity sa pageant ani.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:49:58 PM by brew »
check this website out:

www.boholster.com

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 07:53:10 PM »
be careful iha... before the announcement of winners was made, the judges were made to sign the official results so that means that they agreed with the results and therefore there were no complaints... i talked with the judges and 3 of the 5 judges voted for miss catigbian... as to the special awards, they don't have a bearing on the final ranking because their previous scores were erased meaning they all started on a clean slate during the final round... as in any contest, speculations always come out and not everyone can be expected to be happy with the final decision... i also thought that miss talibon would also be the winner for she was clearly the frontrunner, but she hemmed and hewed during the final question and answer... let us respect the decision for majority of the audience were satified with the results... life moves on...winning a pageant depends not only on beauty and brains but proper timing and luck of the draw especially with the question you are given...
wow gotcha loud and clear, way to go brew! i believe in you..
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »
wow gotcha loud and clear, way to go brew! i believe in you..

believe gyud ko kay brew and who knows ang napildi will go places than the winner

dj paparazzi

• play by request..
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 11:34:10 PM »
believe gyud ko kay brew and who knows ang napildi will go places than the winner
correct!
a very reliable source of current events here in bohol.. and watch out!

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 01:29:18 AM »

Dong, check your facts. I got the facts from the organizers. The judges never signed any official results. It came as a surprise to everyone. There were no SIGNED official results. You can ask them to produce the documents. There are none.
Only 2 judges voted for Catigbian as frontrunner, not 3. By giving Talibon the lowest score, you can manipulate the results. Although the ruling was to ask only about Bohol and tourism, the judge in question asked Talibon if she was in favor of contraception??? Even then, she handled it well and went around the question. Ikaw bay pangutanon ug ingon ana. Naa bay sakto nga tubag? Ang uban nga candidates in the top 5 were asked only about Bohol which they all prepared for.
Talibon already won Best in Interview gud. And for one question lang, she is put at the bottom? C'mon.....
A pageant is a pageant. I just dont like politics where there should be none. We have enough sa ingon ana in government.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 04:43:31 AM »
nahitabo na diay ni sa Bohol Pagenatry?sayang lang diay no,wala na gyud mo masayod kung asa ang true,pls help.

arrix

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »
Why do people get so worked up over these things?  ??? ::)

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
lolz..pabor pabor lagi...hehehehe