How's yoUr "mOoD" tOdaY.!

• 104 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: How's yoUr "mOoD" tOdaY.!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 07:30:44 AM »
Bored. Hehehe. Life has no more meaning to me. Need someone to give new meaning to this empty world of mine. :)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 11:06:22 AM »
naglalabada sa lungkot

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 11:38:47 PM »
Nostalgic. Sweet recollections bringing blissful and joyous dreams of long ago. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

tart

• Global Moderator
  • a one man-woman...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 12:09:16 AM »
alone and emo mode...
follow us too at www.boholster.com

"it's good to be hated of who you are than to be loved of who you are not...."

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »
horny! ;D ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »
Hornier than ever! Too much testosterone. Must be caused by 3rd kidney. ;D ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »
Nostalgic. Been watching videos on Ateneo de Cebu. Now, located in a sprawling Mandaue campus, it is very much alive with extra-curricular activities – dancing (native and modern (oh, yeah, line dancing)), basketball, swimming, football, school plays (Call Me Maybe), etc. More vibrant now with the presence of girls.  :) ;)
Reminds me. While a student in SHSJ (now, Ateneo de Cebu), it was still an exclusive school for boys. Was like a monastery. Not far is CIC school (was an exclusive school for girls).  Somewhere in between, along Gen. Echavez St., was a sari2X store, Ezobel Sari-sari store, where the CIC girls would "stand by" after school hours. We were banned from going to that store. Concerned what would happen if boys and girls mix often.
Now turned co-ed, don't know what problems SHSJ has with boys and girls together. Perhaps, no longer a problem. Probably, now a promiscuous school. Hehehe. ;) Wish I could go back to high school!

:) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 01:31:45 AM »
melancholic while reminiscing last Misa de Gallo attended and listening to sweet music.

"nothing happens by chance; everything's part of some Greater Design" :)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 03:09:35 AM »
Reflective. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 07:39:25 PM »
melancholic while reminiscing last Misa de Gallo attended and listening to sweet music.

"nothing happens by chance; everything's part of some Greater Design" :)

It's ironic. Christmas is a festive season. Ought to be happy. But happy Christmas memories shared with a beloved long ago only bring sadness to heart.

“Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depths of some devine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
In looking on the happy autumn fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more.” :)
- Alfred Tennyson