How tO lOoK sAsSy eVeN thOugH U'r oVeRwEigHt..!

• 46 replies
a

aiko

How tO lOoK sAsSy eVeN thOugH U'r oVeRwEigHt..!
« on: August 11, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »
How to look sassy even though you're overweight!!!

By nonametral

Ever felt depressed because no-one in the fashion world seems to remember us overweight girls? Here are my first-hand tips on how I dealt with that and what you should do.

Step1 Believe in yourself.

In my case, people have bullied me for being fat since I was a little girl. Well, I have realised that it's really their problem. You should love yourself and accept the fact that everyone is made uniquely and we are all beautiful!

Step2 The Surrounding Persons.

You should have friends! Don't hang around with people who put you down, or with persons who think beauty is 'Skin Deep'. Find someone who will appreciate who you really are, and who won't be afraid to tell you that Red and Green should never be seen (without a colour between them!) :P

Step3 Confidence.

My neighbour is like, HUGE!! She is larger than me, and I'm not exactly a size 0. But the way she moves, people just stop to look at her. She has these enormous green eyes, and she dresses SO elegantly! Her posture is incredible, everything about her tells you that she is a woman who is not to be messed with! I know she does not have designer clothes, but her confidence is astounding! BE THAT WOMAN! Walk straight, and walk as if you have just married yourself. Think positively, you are beautiful, and there people out there just waiting to find out! If you truly believe it, it will give you a sort of glow of confidence that will have people looking at you with an open mouth, shake their heads, smile, and think 'Wow she must be a handful!'

Step4 Accept Yourself.

You are fat! SO WHAT?!?!?!

I am a real huge girl, I must say that I'm a full size twenty-two. I accept it. When people in the street stop me and tell me to go to a doctor, I laugh at them and tell them to f- ... Well, you know what I mean.

This being said, since I know that I am fat and I accept it, I dress exactly as I'm supposed to. I know I have these huge thighs, so short skirts are a no-no. I do, however have a nice chest so I do put them on a MODERATE display, sometimes.

DO NOT wear baggy clothes, they will only make you look fatter! DO NOT wear tight clothes, they will stretch and all the hidden tires will come out. You must find clothes that suit you well, fit to the contour of your body, for example a top which accents the lushness of your breasts but hides the tummy. Believe me, these clothes DO exist, but you have to look for them.

You should also steer clear of shorts or very tight jeans. I love to wear strap less tops, but as I have said before my chest is controllable, which means I can do the strap less thing. If your breasts are too big, go for a halter neck instead which shows off your fantastic shoulders. There is NO LIMIT to accent your sensuality.

I also tend to buy cheap tanks because they are very comfortable, and if they really are cheap they will loose elasticity, which makes them a combo between loose fitting and comfortably body-hugging.

Step5 Colours.

I cannot stress enough on the importance of colours. Overweight people have a certain colour code that they should stick to.

IT IS WRONG to see an overweight person wearing a transparent tourqiouse dress, showing the banana-yellow underwear beneath it all.

It is right, however, to see a fantastic overweight person wearing a lovely earth-brown dress that just enhances the colour of her incredibly shiny hair.

So, in my opinion, we should stick to dark colours, maybe a slash of red and pink, but definitely no to high-lighting colours or transparent white. I love to wear red and brown, also violet and the never-ending jade.

Step6 Spicing Up.

Well, last but not least, do not forget the accessories. Since I am not adventurous with clothes, I love to spice up my outfit with all kinds of accessories. I love beads, and they vary depending where I'm going and my mood. If I'm going on some date at night, I love to wear simple silver that will light up my tan.

If I'm out with friends during the day, shopping, I wear fun beads and large beady earrings. During the day you can go all out on the jewellery. It's all right!

If I'm going to eat somewhere, I end up putting on my fake pearls, or my Zircon, loll. Anyways, you get where I'm going, (also where I'm coming from, since I'm very poor. :P) you can wear a plain black suit but look incredible thanks to jewellery. I swear by it.

Step7 Obviously, take care of your hair!

I have a thick mane of fuzzy uncontrollable hair that leaves me gasping for breath after washing it. I take care of it, and have managed to get it under control. You should never EVER neglect your hair. It's the first thing a prospective partner will notice.

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: How tO lOoK sAsSy eVeN thOugH U'r oVeRwEigHt..!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:05:14 PM »
This is great advice...for women (or men) of ALL sizes. I've followed some of these to hide those unsightly bulges.  ;D But if you've got it, flaunt it...in an elegant way.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »
This is great advice...for women (or men) of ALL sizes. I've followed some of these to hide those unsightly bulges.  ;D But if you've got it, flaunt it...in an elegant way.

i think she got it and with elegance,right?

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:28:48 PM »
She's got IT gyud...pero nasobrahan ra sa pag flaunt.  ;D ;D ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
She's got IT gyud...pero nasobrahan ra sa pag flaunt.  ;D ;D ;D

mao ba?gamay tapis lang unta sa binti na area?di mana siguro conservative, you know how confident sila here

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 04:25:23 AM by The BoholBizz »

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 10:37:37 PM »
Mao gyud...ang kuwang kay tabon ra sa binti. Hehehe

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 10:38:56 PM »
Mao gyud...ang kuwang kay tabon ra sa binti. Hehehe

iapil intawon tabon ang lobot uy para motuo na gyud ko na conservative sya

oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 04:26:07 AM »
mao ba?gamay tapis lang unta sa binti na area?di mana siguro conservative, you know how confident sila here

gusto sya kay Shawy Konota

a

aiko

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 06:31:12 PM »
uyy..wow ha..lupig ta ani bayzz..at least she has the courage to show herself  ;D
ala jlo db  ::) ;D ;D

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 09:20:56 PM »
gusto sya kay Shawy Konota

Bitaw, maayo pa siya. Dili gyud ni nako kaya...