What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #900 on: June 28, 2009, 02:12:53 AM »
metaphorically is good as well as literally.  hahaha.  but don't worry......... I'll be soooo gentle with you.  you know, "fragile, handle with care".  you'll be cared for like an expensive crystal or a priceless artwork.  how's that for care?   ;) :) 8)
ain't called softie for nothin dawg. haha familiar line huh..LOL

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 28, 2009, 02:18:16 AM »
ain't called softie for nothin dawg. haha familiar line huh..LOL

neg poles + pos poles........... night and day........... left and right............ yin and yang......... good and evil............. beauty and the beast............you and I (can't be her and I, not the right way to say it)........... softie and toughie........... hmmmmmm........  all seem to go together!  sounds like a pair to me.  hmmmmm.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #902 on: June 28, 2009, 02:20:09 AM »
neg poles + pos poles........... night and day........... left and right............ yin and yang......... good and evil............. beauty and the beast............you and I (can't be her and I, not the right way to say it)........... softie and toughie........... hmmmmmm........  all seem to go together!  sounds like a pair to me.  hmmmmm.   ;) :) 8)
"abi nimo. " :P hehe peace dawg. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 28, 2009, 02:22:10 AM »
"abi nimo. " :P hehe peace dawg. 8)

???abi nimo.  ???  let me see if I can translate.......... "sabi mo"......... did I translate it correctly? ???
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #904 on: June 28, 2009, 02:24:42 AM »
???abi nimo.  ???  let me see if I can translate.......... "sabi mo"......... did I translate it correctly? ???
hehe--almost but not quite. ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 28, 2009, 02:25:42 AM »
hehe--almost but not quite. ;D

so, what is the correct translation?

v

vj evardone

« Reply #906 on: June 28, 2009, 02:29:58 AM »
so, what is the correct translation?
'u think.'  ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 28, 2009, 02:35:29 AM »
'u think.'  ;) ;D ;D

well, even in Alaska where there is 6 months of days and 6 months of nights........... there's still day and night............ good won't survive without evil............. have you ever heard of anyone with two right or two left arms or feet (literally, I mean)............... I and I is too selfish........... her and her is quite selfless............ how would the beast survive without beauty?  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #908 on: June 28, 2009, 02:39:27 AM »
well, even in Alaska where there is 6 months of days and 6 months of nights........... there's still day and night............ good won't survive without evil............. have you ever heard of anyone with two right or two left arms or feet (literally, I mean)............... I and I is too selfish........... her and her is quite selfless............ how would the beast survive without beauty?  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
if only beauty didn't pick that rose in beast's garden--she shudn't have been in hot water.LOL ryt dawg?? ::) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 28, 2009, 02:43:43 AM »
if only beauty didn't pick that rose in beast's garden--she shudn't have been in hot water.LOL ryt dawg?? ::) ;D ;D

right!  but then, the beast would've stayed a beast.  so, because of her, things fell into place. ;) :) 8)