What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1010 on: July 18, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »
i really wish fafa Alot has a twin. ;) ;) ;D

he does have a twin.  but babz already own both of them.............. one for daytime........... the other for night-time.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 18, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »

mas ni unon-onan nga tulingan.. ;D

rogz, sarap sarap 'to ha!!  now, I'm drooling............ craving for some fish!! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #1012 on: July 18, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »
rogz, sarap sarap 'to ha!!  now, I'm drooling............ craving for some fish!! ;) :) 8)

this is good with scramblled eggs

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 18, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »
this is good with scramblled eggs

........ and garlic (real garlic) fried rice + coffee for breakfast!!.......... probably the only time I'll drink coffee. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1014 on: July 18, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »
he does have a twin.  but babz already own both of them.............. one for daytime........... the other for night-time.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
hmmm--cloning could be an option for meh.. ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 18, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »
hmmm--cloning could be an option for meh.. ;) ;D ;D

how many do you want?......... a partner, best friend, cleaner, cook, driver, bodyguard, stripper, boytoy, and so on.......... hehehe. ;) :) 8)  so, how was dinner with your siblings, anyway?  ubos ba baby-back ribs?   ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1016 on: July 18, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »
how many do you want?......... a partner, best friend, cleaner, cook, driver, bodyguard, stripper, boytoy, and so on.......... hehehe. ;) :) 8)  so, how was dinner with your siblings, anyway?  ubos ba baby-back ribs?   ;D
serving pan was wiped out clean sir--hehe..had a fun time with siblings and nephew/niece..
i'll try post some 'casual' pics here. ;) ;D 8)
..and ohh--how many do i want??  ::) Just one sir..with the kind of work i'm doing--i can't have much energy for 'em all. haha
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:30:59 PM by VJE.5 »

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: July 18, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »
serving pan was wiped out clean sir--hehe..had a fun time with siblings and nephew/niece..
i'll try post some 'casual' pics here. ;) ;D 8)
..and ohh--how many do i want??  ::) Just one sir..with the kind of work i'm doing--i can't have much energy for 'em all. haha

and you didn't save me some?!?!  of course, you should only have one...........one with all those attributes........... especially the boytoy.......... I mean the best friend type.......... sorry, 'coz they both starts with the letter "b".  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1018 on: July 18, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »
and you didn't save me some?!?!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
baby back ribs all gone--left only with the spare ribs:P :P ;D

Plumplum at the playground (post-dinner)  ;) ;D 8)

my niece Kyla had some fun too..my elder bro's seen at the back  ;) 8)

auntie nanny is enjoying it too!! haha

see?? haha  :P ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 18, 2009, 10:44:47 PM »
baby back ribs all gone--left only with the spare ribs:P :P ;D

Plumplum at the playground (post-dinner)  ;) ;D 8)

my niece Kyla had some fun too..my elder bro's seen at the back  ;) 8)

auntie nanny is enjoying it too!! haha

see?? haha  :P ;D

are those pinoy hotdogs?  pinoy hotdogs are the best!!  those ribs look finger-lickin' good.....mmmmmm........mmmmm.........mmmmm.  hehehe......... that goes for the leggies, too.  hehehe.  you know, we have a similar playground/training structure, but much much higher, when I was in boot camp........... it's called "victory tower".  btw, make sure the slide is clean of any object maliciously placed......... there was news here a couple of days ago that some  >:(nasty person >:( taped razor blades on slides where kids play........ FYI. ;) :) 8)