What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1020 on: July 18, 2009, 10:53:32 PM »
are those pinoy hotdogs?  pinoy hotdogs are the best!!  those ribs look finger-lickin' good.....mmmmmm........mmmmm.........mmmmm.  hehehe......... that goes for the leggies, too.  hehehe.  you know, we have a similar playground/training structure, but much much higher, when I was in boot camp........... it's called "victory tower".  btw, make sure the slide is clean of any object maliciously placed......... there was news here a couple of days ago that some  >:(nasty person >:( taped razor blades on slides where kids play........ FYI. ;) :) 8) 
nope--i used Polish kielbasa (sausage) on that one..it tastes really good ( i like it even better than the Pinoy kind). Instead of just using plain tomatoes to saute the sausage, i use Tostitos salsa (medium) together with a lof or bellpeppers and baby carrots. ;) 8)
omg--what a pathetic thing to do!!!  >:( >:( >:( poor kids.. *sigh*

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 18, 2009, 11:31:02 PM »
nope--i used Polish kielbasa (sausage) on that one..it tastes really good ( i like it even better than the Pinoy kind). Instead of just using plain tomatoes to saute the sausage, i use Tostitos salsa (medium) together with a lof or bellpeppers and baby carrots. ;) 8)
omg--what a pathetic thing to do!!!  >:( >:( >:( poor kids.. *sigh*

where did you get that recipe?  is it your own?  I should try making that sometime.  the dish looks mouth-watery.  hehehe.  have you ever tried bratwurst?  I mean the real deal?  they sell it here but I like the ones in Germany a whole lot better.  they're really really good!  especially, with German brot.  I miss those.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1022 on: July 18, 2009, 11:38:52 PM »
where did you get that recipe?  is it your own?  I should try making that sometime.  the dish looks mouth-watery.  hehehe.  have you ever tried bratwurst?  I mean the real deal?  they sell it here but I like the ones in Germany a whole lot better.  they're really really good!  especially, with German brot.  I miss those.   ;) :) 8)
Bratwurst?? sounds German huh..i luv sauerkraut with my grilled porkbelly (hehe), but i don't think i've tried bratwurst..might sometime.  ;) ;D
It's my own recipe..you should try it and lemme know what you think..and ohh--you should add a lot of blackpepper powder. No need to add salt or soy sauce coz the kielbasa already has it's own flavor.  ;) ;) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: July 18, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »
Bratwurst?? sounds German huh..i luv sauerkraut with my grilled porkbelly (hehe), but i don't think i've tried bratwurst..might sometime.  ;) ;D
It's my own recipe..you should try it and lemme know what you think..and ohh--you should add a lot of blackpepper powder. No need to add salt or soy sauce coz the kielbasa already has it's own flavor.  ;) ;) 8)

yeah, I'll try making that.  we do have polish sausages over here.  how long should I cook it?  I believe you can get bratwurst over there, too.  I get it at Von's sometimes........... maybe you can get it at pigly-wiggly over there.  the best way to cook bratwurst is to grill them.  too bad they don't have German brot here. :( 8) 
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1024 on: July 18, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »
yeah, I'll try making that.  we do have polish sausages over here.  how long should I cook it?  I believe you can get bratwurst over there, too.  I get it at Von's sometimes........... maybe you can get it at pigly-wiggly over there.  the best way to cook bratwurst is to grill them.  too bad they don't have German brot here. :( 8)   
it doesn't take that long sir--say, 15mins on medium heat (enough for the bellpeppers & carrots not to get soggy).  8)
I'll try that one--but i can't open grill at my place..so hope using a grill pan would just be as good. ::)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 19, 2009, 12:03:59 AM »
it doesn't take that long sir--say, 15mins on medium heat (enough for the bellpeppers & carrots not to get soggy).  8)
I'll try that one--but i can't open grill at my place..so hope using a grill pan would just be as good. ::)

I would think a grill pan would do the trick, too.  just don't use those george forman type......... they're not as good.  hehehe.  when I grill, I use charcoal with chips of real wood.......and that's for food like sausages......... for steak, I like the flame broiled with charcoal too, of course. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1026 on: July 19, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »
I would think a grill pan would do the trick, too.  just don't use those george forman type......... they're not as good.  hehehe.  when I grill, I use charcoal with chips of real wood.......and that's for food like sausages......... for steak, I like the flame broiled with charcoal too, of course. ;) :) 8)
you seem to be a pro with the grill, while i am with panfrying.haha
this is what i get when i have brothers around to do the grill for meh.  ;D ::) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 19, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »
you seem to be a pro with the grill, while i am with panfrying.haha
this is what i get when i have brothers around to do the grill for meh.  ;D ::) ;D

I love grilling........... especially, now........'tis the season for barbecues and grills!!  hehehe.  but not for me........... grilling and barbecuing is year-round for this bad boy.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  besides, it beats the messy kitchen clean-up.   ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1028 on: July 19, 2009, 12:18:12 AM »
I love grilling........... especially, now........'tis the season for barbecues and grills!!  hehehe.  but not for me........... grilling and barbecuing is year-round for this bad boy.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  besides, it beats the messy kitchen clean-up.   ;D
i luv grilled stuffs too--but just make sure u scrub the grill well after each use so buildup of carcinogenic hydrocarbons can be avoided or minimized, etc..etc...  ;)  8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 19, 2009, 12:23:01 AM »
i luv grilled stuffs too--but just make sure u scrub the grill well after each use so buildup of carcinogenic hydrocarbons can be avoided or minimized, etc..etc...  ;)  8)

you must be talking another language.  speak in english please!  hahaha!!! (joke ;D)  I usually brush it using steel brush/grill brush before I use it, while I'm flaming the charcoal.   ;) :) 8)