What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1030 on: July 19, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »
you must be talking another language.  speak in english please!  hahaha!!! (joke ;D)  I usually brush it using steel brush/grill brush before I use it, while I'm flaming the charcoal.   ;) :) 8)
haha--sorry sir.. ::)
just continue with what you're already doing, thorough cleaning after each use of the grill.  ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 19, 2009, 12:32:09 AM »
haha--sorry sir.. ::)
just continue with what you're already doing, thorough cleaning after each use of the grill.  ;) ;D ;D

but I do it before I use it.  part of it is probably laziness after grilling 'coz I'm excited on sinking my teeth on the what I grilled and the other part is because I want the aroma of what was grilled to stick on the used charcoal and ash........ for the next grilling session.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1032 on: July 19, 2009, 12:39:18 AM »
but I do it before I use it.  part of it is probably laziness after grilling 'coz I'm excited on sinking my teeth on the what I grilled and the other part is because I want the aroma of what was grilled to stick on the used charcoal and ash........ for the next grilling session.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
i understand, but it's tougher removing the sticky soot after sometime (compared to cleaning it up right away) right??  ??? ::) ???

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 19, 2009, 12:44:18 AM »
i understand, but it's tougher removing the sticky soot after sometime (compared to cleaning it up right away) right??  ??? ::) ???

not when the grill is hot and I'm using steel brush.  besides, there's some kind of brushing technique in cleaning the grill.  hehehe.  ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1034 on: July 19, 2009, 12:50:55 AM »
not when the grill is hot and I'm using steel brush.  besides, there's some kind of brushing technique in cleaning the grill.  hehehe.  ;) :) 8)
whatever you say dawg--coz as i said, i leave the grill to my brothers.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 19, 2009, 01:05:00 AM »
whatever you say dawg--coz as i said, i leave the grill to my brothers.hehe

yeah, I think grills are one of boys' toys.  I guess you can say that we like playing with fires (literally).  hahaha! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1036 on: July 19, 2009, 01:07:55 AM »
yeah, I think grills are one of boys' toys.  I guess you can say that we like playing with fires (literally).  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
hahaha--good one!  ;) ;D
you guys keep on doing that and we gurls won't mind (we're not the ones who'll get burned anyway).. ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 19, 2009, 01:22:41 AM »
hahaha--good one!  ;) ;D
you guys keep on doing that and we gurls won't mind (we're not the ones who'll get burned anyway).. ;) ;D ;D

correctamundo!!  as much as I've grilled through the years......... I still manage to burn my brows sometimes.  hahaha!  I guess it's part of the ceremony to burn ones self when grilling.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1038 on: July 19, 2009, 01:45:34 AM »
correctamundo!!  as much as I've grilled through the years......... I still manage to burn my brows sometimes.  hahaha!  I guess it's part of the ceremony to burn ones self when grilling.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)
haha--so that's were that peculiar smell usually comes from.hehe smell of burnt hair.  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 19, 2009, 02:24:52 AM »
haha--so that's were that peculiar smell usually comes from.hehe smell of burnt hair.  ;D ;D ;D

unfortunately!!  hahaha!  we're all entitled to being prone to those things sometimes.  hehehe. especially, when fire (literal meaning) is involved.   ;) :) 8)