What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1040 on: July 19, 2009, 02:27:55 AM »
unfortunately!!  hahaha!  we're all entitled to being prone to those things sometimes.  hehehe. especially, when fire (literal meaning) is involved.   ;) :) 8)
my sis burned her brows in (college) chemistry class..she has too draw her brows evryday until such time she grew 'em back again.  ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 19, 2009, 04:16:20 AM »
my sis burned her brows in (college) chemistry class..she has too draw her brows evryday until such time she grew 'em back again.  ;D

and they do that now!!  I'm not talking about the burning of the brows (accidental or otherwise).......... some women have their brows plucked  (probably shave, don't know exactly)........ then uses some kind of a pencil to draw brows on their faces.  hmmmmm does that make any sense?  getting rid of brows and replacing it with something like animated.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 19, 2009, 04:55:21 AM »
hahaha same as my sis...she had it removed only to have it tattooed...like huh?  :o ;D ;D
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1043 on: July 19, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »
and they do that now!!  I'm not talking about the burning of the brows (accidental or otherwise).......... some women have their brows plucked  (probably shave, don't know exactly)........ then uses some kind of a pencil to draw brows on their faces.  hmmmmm does that make any sense?  getting rid of brows and replacing it with something like animated.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
hahaha same as my sis...she had it removed only to have it tattooed...like huh?  :o ;D ;D
that's ok dawg and MsBat--people have different ways of enhancing 'beauty'.hehe  ;D

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 19, 2009, 12:21:15 PM »
that's ok dawg and MsBat--people have different ways of enhancing 'beauty'.hehe  ;D

i guess...pero maganda pa rin ang natural sana... ;D
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1045 on: July 19, 2009, 02:19:30 PM »
also true..
ako ngpa-pluck minsan kase mgsumpay man ako kilay.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 19, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »

now, why would anyone have something removed only to be replaced by a similar looking thing?  I don't get it!.......... have your brows removed to be replaced by paint or tattoo?   ???
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 19, 2009, 06:50:02 PM »

aha!!  you just said it!!  that's sooooooo true...... in fact, I remember this guy talk (with my Ranger buddies)......... if a guy wants to see the real beauty of a woman........see her right after she wakes up :o........ better yet....... all he has to do is wait until the next morning after they both wake up :o in bed.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1048 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:01 PM »
now, why would anyone have something removed only to be replaced by a similar looking thing?  I don't get it!.......... have your brows removed to be replaced by paint or tattoo?   ???
m not sure coz I haven't done any of that.hehe I'd rather cut my hair boy-short than have a tattoo (ouch)!!  ;D ;D 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1049 on: July 19, 2009, 06:53:28 PM »
aha!!  you just said it!!  that's sooooooo true...... in fact, I remember this guy talk (with my Ranger buddies)......... if a guy wants to see the real beauty of a woman........see her right after she wakes up :o........ better yet....... all he has to do is wait until the next morning after they both wake up :o in bed.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
where else do people wake up in the mawwnin--in bed right??  ::) ;D  Unless sombody falls alseep in front of his/her computer..and makes the keyboard as a pillow.hehe