What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1050 on: July 19, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »
m not sure coz I haven't done any of that.hehe I'd rather cut my hair boy-short than have a tattoo (ouch)!!  ;D ;D 8)

oh no!!  don't do that!  don't cut your hair short!  speaking of tattoo......... my army buddies all had our unit patch tattooed on their shoulders......... like how it is in our uniforms.  I wanted to do it before, but I thought, "why brand myself?"........ now, I'm feeling some kind of regret that I didn't........ maybe, I should've back then.  oh well......... maybe next time.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 19, 2009, 07:00:10 PM »
where else do people wake up in the mawwnin--in bed right??  ::) ;D  Unless sombody falls alseep in front of his/her computer..and makes the keyboard as a pillow.hehe

I've done that a few times.......... waking up in front of my pc after a long night of drawing a map on my pc table.  hahaha!!  you'll be surprised where some people end up waking up in.  an army buddy of mine, who spent the night drinking, when we were out in the desert, woke up on the guard tower with only his helmet, boots, flack vest, and rifle with him.......... and that's all he had.......... nothing else :o :o.  he was sooooo drunk that he didn't even know how he was able to climb the guard tower.  hahaha!  he got in trouble!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1052 on: July 19, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »
oh no!!  don't do that!  don't cut your hair short!  speaking of tattoo......... my army buddies all had our unit patch tattooed on their shoulders......... like how it is in our uniforms.  I wanted to do it before, but I thought, "why brand myself?"........ now, I'm feeling some kind of regret that I didn't........ maybe, I should've back then.  oh well......... maybe next time.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
tattoo for sombody who's scared of needles??  ::) :P how can that beh possible--except when u'll have it under general anesthesia perhaps?? hehe
ifever I'll cut my hair--it would be for a good cause sir (like give it to cancer patients).  8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1053 on: July 19, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »
I've done that a few times.......... waking up in front of my pc after a long night of drawing a map on my pc table.  hahaha!!  you'll be surprised where some people end up waking up in.  an army buddy of mine, who spent the night drinking, when we were out in the desert, woke up on the guard tower with only his helmet, boots, flack vest, and rifle with him.......... and that's all he had.......... nothing else :o :o.  he was sooooo drunk that he didn't even know how he was able to climb the guard tower.  hahaha!  he got in trouble!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
WOW--u must beh a hard worker sir8) On busy nights at the hospital, i did fall asleep on 1 of the nurses' stations (but never on patient's rooms).haha  ::)
It must beh terrifying waking up and not knowing where you are huh..haven't been drunk (coz I don't drink)--unless hot cocoas can cause it.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 19, 2009, 09:26:45 PM »
tattoo for sombody who's scared of needles??  ::) :P how can that beh possible--except when u'll have it under general anesthesia perhaps?? hehe
ifever I'll cut my hair--it would be for a good cause sir (like give it to cancer patients).  8)

there are times when one have to face their fear.......... especially, for the team!  hooorah!! ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 19, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »
WOW--u must beh a hard worker sir8) On busy nights at the hospital, i did fall asleep on 1 of the nurses' stations (but never on patient's rooms).haha  ::)
It must beh terrifying waking up and not knowing where you are huh..haven't been drunk (coz I don't drink)--unless hot cocoas can cause it.hehe

I wasn't working then.  I was surfing the net when I fell asleep.  I guess I was too tired after a long day's work.  I don't even recall having my dinner when that happened......... but that's ok.  I do that sometimes.  as far as waking up drunk somewhere........... I wouldn't know.  haven't done that, you know.  but I wouldn't think it would be as scary for a guy to wake up in a strange place after a nights' drinking......... but I have a feeling it would be for a woman, though.   ;) :) 8)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #1056 on: July 22, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »
i'm eating friend chicken breasts with brown rice, hmmm, very delisyoso.

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 23, 2009, 08:57:30 AM »
I wasn't working then.  I was surfing the net when I fell asleep.  I guess I was too tired after a long day's work.  I don't even recall having my dinner when that happened......... but that's ok.  I do that sometimes.  as far as waking up drunk somewhere........... I wouldn't know.  haven't done that, you know.  but I wouldn't think it would be as scary for a guy to wake up in a strange place after a nights' drinking......... but I have a feeling it would be for a woman, though.   ;) :) 8)

yeah, it's sad talaga when these women are crying their eyes out the next morning na may masama palang nangyari sa kanila :o kaya lang din...nagawa na!
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 23, 2009, 08:58:25 AM »
i'm eating friend chicken breasts with brown rice, hmmm, very delisyoso.

healthy living ka na uli ah! ;) wow naman :D
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

jams

• hayyylaveeeeet :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 23, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »

eto naman peborit ko pampabata, crispy pata (naka slice nah) at kalderetang kambing...lunch ko sa pinoy resto mlapit sa ofis ko. muy delicioso at super crunchy nung pata, tsarappppppp   ;D :o ;D
cenxa na sa pix kc celfon cam lng gamit ko nyan
;D

kung ayaw mo sa kanya, pede akin na lang, hala tagay nahhh :)