« Reply #1060 on: July 23, 2009, 09:30:44 AM »
musta naman ang BP mo, Jams?

jams

• hayyylaveeeeet :)
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1061 on: July 23, 2009, 09:32:35 AM »

hehehehe owkies pa naman, di pa nag gagamot...enJOY pa nguan motto ko....basta pagkain...no retreat, no surrender  ;D :P ;D
kung ayaw mo sa kanya, pede akin na lang, hala tagay nahhh :)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #1062 on: July 23, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »
hehehehe owkies pa naman, di pa nag gagamot...enJOY pa nguan motto ko....basta pagkain...no retreat, no surrender  ;D :P ;D

bilib ako sa fighting spirit mo jams

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1063 on: July 24, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »
I wasn't working then.  I was surfing the net when I fell asleep.  I guess I was too tired after a long day's work.  I don't even recall having my dinner when that happened......... but that's ok.  I do that sometimes.  as far as waking up drunk somewhere........... I wouldn't know.  haven't done that, you know.  but I wouldn't think it would be as scary for a guy to wake up in a strange place after a nights' drinking......... but I have a feeling it would be for a woman, though.   ;) :) 8)
i won't mind waking up next to a vampie--and i don't need alcohol to do that too.haha

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1064 on: July 24, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »
hypertensive diay si 'tyo Jams??  ::)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: July 24, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »
i won't mind waking up next to a vampie--and i don't need alcohol to do that too.haha

hmmmm.......... I might have to visit novelty stores like spencer's or maybe see what my dentist can do for me.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1066 on: July 24, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »
hmmmm.......... I might have to visit novelty stores like spencer's or maybe see what my dentist can do for me.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
haha--and u might want to check those Victoria's secret stores too, so u can put on some lotion that glitter..in the sunlight.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 24, 2009, 08:14:55 PM »
haha--and u might want to check those Victoria's secret stores too, so u can put on some lotion that glitter..in the sunlight.hehe

how 'bout something that would glow in the dark?  hehehe.  spencer's should have those.  you mentioned victoria secret........... you want me to get you something from there, too?  hehehe.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1068 on: July 24, 2009, 08:20:02 PM »
how 'bout something that would glow in the dark?  hehehe.  spencer's should have those.  you mentioned victoria secret........... you want me to get you something from there, too?  hehehe.   ;) :) 8)
vampies don't wana go out in the sunlight coz they glitter remember?? ("you're soo beautiful.."--Bella, TwiLight::) ;) :)
No thanks dawg--i can it myself.haha

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 24, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »
vampies don't wana go out in the sunlight coz they glitter remember?? ("you're soo beautiful.."--Bella, TwiLight::) ;) :)
No thanks dawg--i can it myself.haha

more like spontaneous combustion! ;D  yeah, way back when.......... that one time I visited one of the victoria secret stores, the clerks look at me funny.  so, I told them, I'm gonna use it for dancing :o ........... chippendale dancing :o , that is.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)