What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1070 on: July 24, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »
more like spontaneous combustion! ;D  yeah, way back when.......... that one time I visited one of the victoria secret stores, the clerks look at me funny.  so, I told them, I'm gonna use it for dancing :o ........... chippendale dancing :o , that is.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)
hmmmmm..good thing i ddn't bump into you in one of those stores coz you'll really get a look from meh (much worse than what u already got).haha reminds meh of a shower party i had.. :P ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 24, 2009, 08:35:34 PM »
hmmmmm..good thing i ddn't bump into you in one of those stores coz you'll really get a look from meh (much worse than what u already got).haha reminds meh of a shower party i had.. :P ;D ;D ;D

so, what's wrong with a guy, I mean a totally heterosexual guy, checkin' out those stores?   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1072 on: July 24, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
so, what's wrong with a guy, I mean a totally heterosexual guy, checkin' out those stores?   ;) :) 8)
nothin'.. ::)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 24, 2009, 08:49:31 PM »
nothin'.. ::)

so, why would I get that kind of look from you if I bump into you inside a victoria secret store?  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1074 on: July 24, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »
so, why would I get that kind of look from you if I bump into you inside a victoria secret store?  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

i'd imagine you'd blush when i do that.haha *baby salute* ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 24, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

i'd imagine you'd blush when i do that.haha *baby salute* ;) ;D

probably worse than that, if I was shopping something from that store for someone else........... but............. I'd be telling you.......... "oh, is this the right size for you?"  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  so, no sweat!   ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1076 on: July 24, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »
probably worse than that, if I was shopping something from that store for someone else........... but............. I'd be telling you.......... "oh, is this the right size for you?"  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  so, no sweat!   ;D
u'd actually blush..and sweat..haha
i assure you li'l dawgie--that pick-up line won't work on meh.  ;D :P ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 24, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »
u'd actually blush..and sweat..haha
i assure you li'l dawgie--that pick-up line won't work on meh.  ;D :P ;D

oh no!!  I wouldn't even imagine using a pick-up line!  don't know how to use one and don't have one.  besides, it's not a pick-up line.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1078 on: July 24, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »
oh no!!  I wouldn't even imagine using a pick-up line!  don't know how to use one and don't have one.  besides, it's not a pick-up line.   ;) :) 8)
so what do you call that??  ??? ::) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 24, 2009, 09:38:09 PM »
so what do you call that??  ??? ::) ;D

I call that "asking".......... politely and courteously.   ;) :) 8)