What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1080 on: July 24, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »
I call that "asking".......... politely and courteously.   ;) :) 8)
asking for sombody's size?? hehe how ironic, based on what somebody 'told' meh before..wouldn't it beh like asking a gurl her age too??  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: July 24, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
asking for sombody's size?? hehe how ironic, based on what somebody 'told' meh before..wouldn't it beh like asking a gurl her age too??  ;D ;D ;D

asking a woman's age is not quite polite............ but, showing a nice little sexy lingerie and asking the gurl if it's her size is definitely polite, courteous, and would put a smile on the gurl.   ;) :) 8)  would you get angry if a guy......... namely me............ would do that to you?  8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1082 on: July 24, 2009, 09:50:55 PM »
asking a woman's age is not quite polite............ but, showing a nice little sexy lingerie and asking the gurl if it's her size is definitely polite, courteous, and would put a smile on the gurl.   ;) :) 8)  would you get angry if a guy......... namely me............ would do that to you?  8)

if a (xtra vague) stranger would do that to meh--i'd pretend as if i didn't see/hear anythin..hehe coz i don't talk to strangers too much.  ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 24, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »

if a (xtra vague) stranger would do that to meh--i'd pretend as if i didn't see/hear anythin..hehe coz i don't talk to strangers too much.  ;D

what if he needed help in getting it as an anniversary gift for his girl?  and you just happen to look the same vital as his girl?  so, you wouldn't give the poor sucker (and I mean that in a good way!) any assistance? ;) :) 8)

and as far as a "vague" stranger........... I'm sure when he start asking you that question, he wouldn't be a stranger to you.  I'm sure you guys are already doing great together!! ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:57:59 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1084 on: July 24, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »
what if he needed help in getting it as an anniversary gift for his girl?  and you just happen to look the same vital as his girl?  so, you wouldn't give the poor sucker (and I mean that in a good way!) any assistance? ;) :) 8)
and as far as a "vague" stranger........... I'm sure when he start asking you that question, he wouldn't be a stranger to you.  I'm sure you guys are already doing great together!! ;) :) 8)
hmmmmmmmmm--i can be nice..somtyms.haha if you get lucky that it's sunny outsyd and i'm in my high spirits and friendly mood.  ;D ;D ;D
well--that makes sense.  ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: July 24, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm--i can be nice..somtyms.haha if you get lucky that it's sunny outsyd and i'm in my high spirits and friendly mood.  ;D ;D ;D
well--that makes sense.  ;D

which makes sense?  both?   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1086 on: July 24, 2009, 10:18:34 PM »
which makes sense?  both?   ;) :) 8)
both what??  ;D :P ;D am i also too vague for you now--sweetie li'l dawgie??   ;) :P ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 24, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »
both what??  ;D :P ;D am i also too vague for you now--sweetie li'l dawgie??   ;) :P ;D

both of this?.........
1) what if he needed help in getting it as an anniversary gift for his girl?  and you just happen to look the same vital as his girl?  so, you wouldn't give the poor sucker (and I mean that in a good way!) any assistance? ;) :) 8)

2) and as far as a "vague" stranger........... I'm sure when he start asking you that question, he wouldn't be a stranger to you.  I'm sure you guys are already doing great together!! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1088 on: July 24, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »
both of this?.........
1) what if he needed help in getting it as an anniversary gift for his girl?  and you just happen to look the same vital as his girl?  so, you wouldn't give the poor sucker (and I mean that in a good way!) any assistance? ;) :) 8)
2) and as far as a "vague" stranger........... I'm sure when he start asking you that question, he wouldn't be a stranger to you.  I'm sure you guys are already doing great together!! ;) :) 8)
that's easy--just sneak into her drawers..that way you don't have to ask a poor-stranger-like-meh--i myt not be in a great mood that day, after loooooong hours at the hospital. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 24, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »
that's easy--just sneak into her drawers..that way you don't have to ask a poor-stranger-like-meh--i myt not be in a great mood that day, after loooooong hours at the hospital. 8)

so, according to you, which one of the two makes sense?  is it both?...........
1) what if he needed help in getting it as an anniversary gift for his girl?  and you just happen to look the same vital as his girl?  so, you wouldn't give the poor sucker (and I mean that in a good way!) any assistance? ;) :) 8)

2) and as far as a "vague" stranger........... I'm sure when he start asking you that question, he wouldn't be a stranger to you.  I'm sure you guys are already doing great together!! ;) :) 8)