What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1100 on: July 24, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »
the big october!!   ;) :) 8)
that's right--will probably have my younger bro and sis come along. ;) ;) ;D the more--the merrier.  8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 24, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »
that's right--will probably have my younger bro and sis come along. ;) ;) ;D the more--the merrier.  8)

absolutely!!  I'm sure everyone would like to meet them, too.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1102 on: July 24, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »
absolutely!!  I'm sure everyone would like to meet them, too.   ;) :) 8)

yep--my siblings are fun (especially those two)..they're also like barkada to meh coz we all went to med school together (cheaper by the dozen, according to my mom).hehe ;) ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 24, 2009, 11:43:12 PM »

yep--my siblings are fun (especially those two)..they're also like barkada to meh coz we all went to med school together (cheaper by the dozen, according to my mom).hehe ;) ;) ;D

I don't party with my bro.  he's too reserve for me.  but my sis........... we hang out whenever we can.......... even with her friends.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1104 on: July 24, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »
I don't party with my bro.  he's too reserve for me.  but my sis........... we hang out whenever we can.......... even with her friends.   ;) :) 8)
well, meh and siblings are not exactly the same either. They drink a li'l bit..i don't.  ::)
but they always get home safe coz they have a sure designated driver.hehe  ;) ;D ;D

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 24, 2009, 11:59:44 PM »
bantay lang mo unya kay mangaon napod ni ug balbacua..heheh ;)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1106 on: July 25, 2009, 12:01:33 AM »
balbacua--huhu..torture nah pod! hehe but no thanks GitZ--i don't think i need the extra calories right now.hehe  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 25, 2009, 12:01:53 AM »
well, meh and siblings are not exactly the same either. They drink a li'l bit..i don't.  ::)
but they always get home safe coz they have a sure designated driver.hehe  ;) ;D ;D

tough job, huh!  but it's rewarding!!  I know, 'coz half the time, I'm the designated non-drinker.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)  "sex on the beach, please.......... virgin!"  hahaha! ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1108 on: July 25, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »
tough job, huh!  but it's rewarding!!  I know, 'coz half the time, I'm the designated non-drinker.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)  "sex on the beach, please.......... virgin!"  hahaha! ;D
haha--virgin margarita too!  ;D everything virgin.hehe

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 25, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »

Aguynoy kalami ani... ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!