What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1140 on: July 25, 2009, 12:34:07 AM »
mild lang wla pang hang over, kaya lang bad breath mouth mo :P

well, once one smell their own breath........ then, it is so.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)  it's time to be re-introduced to the toothbrush and toothpaste.  hahaha!
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 25, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »
u bet for the li'l sistah--haha!!  ;) ;D ;D

the li'l 5-yr old sistah.......... when it comes to alcoholic beverages.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 25, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »
i am actually limiting my game applications or else i'll spend my whole day just playing..hehe

and forget about us here in mg.com?!?! :o

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1143 on: July 25, 2009, 12:37:32 AM »
the li'l 5-yr old sistah.......... when it comes to alcoholic beverages.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
even if you drink--that's not an excuse for you to act older li'l puppy.  :P ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1144 on: July 25, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »
and forget about us here in mg.com?!?! :o
u got it--hehe..but i can be good at multitasking too.  ;) ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 25, 2009, 12:40:19 AM »
even if you drink--that's not an excuse for you to act older li'l puppy.  :P ;D ;D

actually, when one drinks heavily.......... that's their excuse to act foolishly and silly........ kinda' like when they were 5.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 25, 2009, 12:41:36 AM »
u got it--hehe..but i can be good at multitasking too.  ;) ;) ;D

we have to be multi-task oriented............. looking and typing on our MDT's.......... while driving our units........... while watching out for law-breakers............etc.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1147 on: July 25, 2009, 12:42:27 AM »
actually, when one drinks heavily.......... that's their excuse to act foolishly and silly........ kinda' like when they were 5.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
oh well--some guys still act silly even at 35 (sans alcohol). hehe

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1148 on: July 25, 2009, 12:44:03 AM »
we have to be multi-task oriented............. looking and typing on our MDT's.......... while driving our units........... while watching out for law-breakers............etc.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
you guys probably have the most acute peripheral vision of all (i can imagine).hehe  ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 25, 2009, 12:45:50 AM »
oh well--some guys still act silly even at 35 (sans alcohol). hehe

ouchie!!  forgot about your prickly needles.  hehehe.  although, not all the time.  there has to be some good-clean-fun silliness in one's life............ to make things more interesting and fun.   ;) :) 8)