What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1160 on: July 25, 2009, 01:01:51 AM »
then, that'll work out for both of us............ I guess, I'm far-sighted........ I think.  when approaching enemy bunkers.......... I go high, you go low.  hehehe. ;) :) 8) same as with the police, when approaching suspect's cars.  one goes high, the other goes low.   :)
uh-oh, bad genes.haha that's why some people hate it when they smile at meh and i don't return it (i'm blind and clueless see)..unless i use my specs (only use it for driving).  8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 25, 2009, 01:03:28 AM »
hehe--sombody's getting sleepy.. ;) ;D

nope.  the bed sheets would replace the band-aids since I'm getting pricked with lots and lots of needles.  (rhetorically, speaking of course.) ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 25, 2009, 01:06:49 AM »
uh-oh, bad genes.haha that's why some people hate it when they smile at meh and i don't return it (i'm blind and clueless see)..unless i use my specs (only use it for driving).  8)

so, I guess I better get really really close to you, then.   ;) :) 8)  talk about glasses.......... good thing I have 20/15 vision......... 'coz people who have eye problems gets issued BC glasses in the army.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1163 on: July 25, 2009, 01:07:27 AM »
nope.  the bed sheets would replace the band-aids since I'm getting pricked with lots and lots of needles.  (rhetorically, speaking of course.) ;) :) 8)
i see--a body-aid.hehe so better stay away from those prickly needles;) ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1164 on: July 25, 2009, 01:10:55 AM »
so, I guess I better get really really close to you, then.   ;) :) 8)  talk about glasses.......... good thing I have 20/15 vision......... 'coz people who have eye problems gets issued BC glasses in the army.   ;) :) 8)
that's the limitation of my driver's license--should wear specs or contacts when driving..but i don't use contacts coz i don't want anything to touch my eyes (not just yet).  ::)
omg--i had a funny experience when i filed for a license here, esp the eye exam. i thot they were flashing Chinese characters and not the alphabet.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 25, 2009, 01:19:42 AM »
i see--a body-aid.hehe so better stay away from those prickly needles;) ;D ;D

so, why don't you just leave it in the hospital when you're with me?   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1166 on: July 25, 2009, 01:22:06 AM »
so, why don't you just leave it in the hospital when you're with me?   ;) :) 8)
do u leave ur gun(s) at work?? or take it home?? or leave it in ur car??  ::)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 25, 2009, 01:23:12 AM »
that's the limitation of my driver's license--should wear specs or contacts when driving..but i don't use contacts coz i don't want anything to touch my eyes (not just yet).  ::)
omg--i had a funny experience when i filed for a license here, esp the eye exam. i thot they were flashing Chinese characters and not the alphabet.hehe

hahaha!!  not even the DMV in china town would test people using chinese characters.  hahaha!  (just being mean........... joke! ;D)  if you would enlist in the armed forces here, they really issue you BC (not a military term) glasses.   ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:26 AM »
do u leave ur gun(s) at work?? or take it home?? or leave it in ur car??  ::)

I have one in my locker........... one at home............ very seldom carry and leave it in my car.  don't like to carry anymore.  it's somewhat a nuisance now.   ;) :) 8)  and I definitely wouldn't carry one when you're with me, that's for sure! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1169 on: July 25, 2009, 01:27:42 AM »
I have one in my locker........... one at home............ very seldom carry and leave it in my car.  don't like to carry anymore.  it's somewhat a nuisance now.   ;) :) 8)  and I definitely wouldn't carry one when you're with me, that's for sure! ;) :) 8)
well..needles are not a nuisance coz those are teeny weenies..not even heavy. hehe
btaw--the nurses use the needles..MDs just on rare occasions.  8)