What Are You Eating Right Now?

• 2716 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Eating Right Now?
« Reply #1170 on: July 25, 2009, 01:37:17 AM »
well..needles are not a nuisance coz those are teeny weenies..not even heavy. hehe
btaw--the nurses use the needles..MDs just on rare occasions.  8)

good, then!  those rare occasions wouldn't apply to me.......... unless of course, you decide to.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1171 on: July 25, 2009, 01:39:29 AM »
good, then!  those rare occasions wouldn't apply to me.......... unless of course, you decide to.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
just like those guns issued to you at work--we don't use them unless indicated. ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 25, 2009, 01:42:47 AM »
just like those guns issued to you at work--we don't use them unless indicated. ;D ;D ;D

greeeaaat!!  no indications for this blue knight!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  especially, when I don't even own a needle-proof pair of gloves.  (don't usually use gloves......... only surgical ones........ when I do pat-downs.) :)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1173 on: July 25, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »
greeeaaat!!  no indications for this blue knight!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  especially, when I don't even own a needle-proof pair of gloves.  (don't usually use gloves......... only surgical ones........ when I do pat-downs.) :)
really..
i don't use sharps-proof gloves..coz we don't stick a lot--unlike my elder siblings coz nurses do give a lot of shots.hehe
it was funny coz when i rotated at a hospital where 1 of my sis was working, i wrote down orders--and she gave meh a 'dirty' look (jokingly) coz she gets to do those orders.hehe and when my Pap heard about it--he said that now it's time for meh to get even with my elder siblings who use to bully meh.haha had fun working with her. ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 25, 2009, 02:05:24 AM »
really..
i don't use sharps-proof gloves..coz we don't stick a lot--unlike my elder siblings coz nurses do give a lot of shots.hehe
it was funny coz when i rotated at a hospital where 1 of my sis was working, i wrote down orders--and she gave meh a 'dirty' look (jokingly) coz she gets to do those orders.hehe and when my Pap heard about it--he said that now it's time for meh to get even with my elder siblings who use to bully meh.haha had fun working with her. ;D

yeah, at work............ "ate, do this.......... do that!"  at home........"li'l sistah, get me something to drink......... cook me something to eat!"  hahaha!  that's how it is!  I've had young butter-bars fresh out of ROTC who gave orders, indiscriminately.  but there are good officers who actually, asks for their sergeant input........ and those are the ones who deserve the respect of the men serving under them.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1175 on: July 25, 2009, 02:12:21 AM »
yeah, at work............ "ate, do this.......... do that!"  at home........"li'l sistah, get me something to drink......... cook me something to eat!"  hahaha!  that's how it is!  I've had young butter-bars fresh out of ROTC who gave orders, indiscriminately.  but there are good officers who actually, asks for their sergeant input........ and those are the ones who deserve the respect of the men serving under them.   ;) :) 8)

I don't call my elder sisters Ateh, but it doesn't mean i don't respect 'em--i call them by their petnames..or somtimes crazybun , lazybone ,etc (believe meh--these are our endearments!;) ;) ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1176 on: July 25, 2009, 02:15:02 AM »
that's how it is!  I've had young butter-bars fresh out of ROTC who gave orders, indiscriminately.  but there are good officers who actually, asks for their sergeant input........ and those are the ones who deserve the respect of the men serving under them.   ;) :) 8)
used to be an intelligence officer when i was in high school (CAT/Citizens' Army Training).haha but we used swords instead of the dummy rifles.  ::)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 25, 2009, 02:20:14 AM »
used to be an intelligence officer when i was in high school (CAT/Citizens' Army Training).haha but we used swords instead of the dummy rifles.  ::)

swords!?!?  what do you guys do with swords?  we have intelligence officers in the army.......... but some are only titles............ they're officers alright.  but I guess they forgot the intelligence part back in the billets.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #1178 on: July 25, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »
swords!?!?  what do you guys do with swords?  we have intelligence officers in the army.......... but some are only titles............ they're officers alright.  but I guess they forgot the intelligence part back in the billets.   ;) :) 8)
i ddn't really get it--but officers got the swords while the rest got the rifles. ::)
being the intelligence officer, it was fun playing 'spy'.. ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 25, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
i ddn't really get it--but officers got the swords while the rest got the rifles. ::)
being the intelligence officer, it was fun playing 'spy'.. ;) ;D ;D

so, how did you play spy back then? ;) :) 8)