HoW tO kEeP yOuR mAn/WomAn..

• 4 replies
a

aiko

HoW tO kEeP yOuR mAn/WomAn..
« on: September 02, 2008, 12:51:53 AM »
Be passionate for him/her - for YOU. Pursue your passions not just for your man, but for you also.
Have that fun, feisty factor. Nice is good but not all the time. Feistiness is magnetic. Don't just be a yes girl.
Keep the surprises coming.

Clinginess is unbecoming.
Keep jealousy in check.
Have your own life. Engage in activities your enjoy.

Speak your mind. Ask for what you want and say it.

Be responsible for your happiness. The biggest mistake women tend to do is rely on their guy to make them happy. The thing is, it is only you who can make yourself happy.
Look out for his fragile eg-O.
Be the best. Take care of your appearance. Just because you're already committed doesn't mean it is no longer necessary for you to look good. smile.

When conflicts arise and seem to never rest, the question would be: SHOULD YOU STAY OR SHOULD YOU GO?

ASK YOURSELF. "Is this really the person I want to be in a relationship with?" Spend some time alone or with your friends and see if you're happier being by yourself.

EXAMINE whether winning this person back is even worth it.

DON'T TOLERATE. If you are in a relationship with a man who cannot bear to treat you well, then graciously walk away. Dont try to "fix" a man.

SEE THE SIGNS. If your partner can't even see what it is about him that makes you want to get out, it's time to get out. If it was never good, it'll NEVER be very good.

however....

AVOID BLAME. At one point, you should stop labeling your partner as the bad guy. Instead of dwelling on the incident, look into what precipitated the problem.

well??? ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

Re: HoW tO kEeP yOuR mAn/WomAn..
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 12:49:00 AM »

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »
hmmmm...

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »
maayo jud na nga idea dah..iga-id na laman... ::)

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 05:21:35 PM »
good info....but everyone is different and not everyone can be like that............
jai

if only i can go back in time.....