Was ur First kiss sweeet?

• 625 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Was ur First kiss sweeet?
« Reply #620 on: January 04, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »
Yes, SHe! Here's something to entice you to come out of your SHeshell. Hehe  :) ;)

Sorry, skipper. But me absolutely no interest in your kisses whatsoever. ;D
hahaha maka try man lang!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story.
« Reply #621 on: February 02, 2013, 06:24:21 PM »
"The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender." :) ;)
- Emil Ludwig

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Days pass and feelings fade, I'm wondering if you regret that decision you made.
« Reply #622 on: February 02, 2013, 06:44:13 PM »
its true based on xperience lol. btw sweet jd au ako first kiss sa lips. i cant forget my 1st kiss w/ my 1st bf pd.
hmm ngka saky me sa triccle 2day.. 8)

"Days pass and feelings fade, I'm wondering if you regret that decision you made. (Unknown)" :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #623 on: February 09, 2013, 06:49:06 AM »
hindi na eto first but ang tamis na ulit ulitin hahaha

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 09, 2013, 08:36:50 AM »
My first kiss? Was also my baptism.
Jr hi. Some sr hi, after practice for grad, went to a white house located in corner Mango Avenue & Martires St. Joined them.
Red-light district was bounded by Sanciangko-Junquera-Jakosalem-P del Rosario. But they were the cheap ones. Expensive ones were in white house and a green house located in the interior of Junquera-Ramos. :) ;)

like my baptism, my first kiss also never dies. For me, first impression tlg is lasting. Actually, been to the white house with the seniors weeks earlier. Watched one doing it all the way. When went there again, had my baptism. Was really2X nervous. Told her it was my first time. Came to before insertion. Had to rest a while. Then, she stimulated it. This time, it was successful. Although it didn't take long. Hehe  :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:55:05 AM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #625 on: February 10, 2013, 12:57:44 AM »
nag work na ako sa Jollibee Mango Ave in Cebu noon at doon ako may nakilala at noong nakahalik sa akin