insultto all filipino..must be read..!

• 21 replies
a

aiko

Re: insultto all filipino..must be read..!
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 05:40:15 AM »
isa yan sa mga dahilan e kung bakit sya galit.tulad ng mga hapon,pagnaloko ng mga pinay,nilalahat nila..hehe
korik ka jan...sasabihin nila mga pinoy talaga  ::)

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 12:50:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »
yup. hoax.

a

aiko

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 05:14:06 AM »
hoax letter indeed
unsay hoax hexter  ;D

Milagrosa

• it's hot!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »
unsay hoax hexter  ;D

ano nga ba yan?
my bath tub is my friend nowadays!

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »
unsay hoax hexter  ;D

Hoax means fraudulent, hindi tama.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 05:39:27 PM »
Art Bell
Born Arthur William Bell, III
June 17, 1945 (age 68)
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

Ramona Bell, his wife of 15 years, died unexpectedly, at the age of 47, of what appeared to be an acute asthma attack on January 5, 2006 in Laughlin, Nevada, where the couple were taking a short vacation.

The events surrounding Ramona's death were described in great detail by Art Bell during the January 22 broadcast of Coast to Coast AM. For weeks thereafter, callers would express their sadness and sympathy for Art Bell to George Noory, who had taken Art Bell's place weekdays in 2002.

Change in schedule
On January 21, 2006, 16 days after the unexpected death of his wife Ramona, Bell announced he would host Coast to Coast AM every Saturday and Sunday evening, and that former weekend host Ian Punnett would work a new live prefeed program for the four hours preceding Bell's slot on Saturday nights (9:00 pm – 1:00 am ET). Punnett's show was titled Coast to Coast Live with Ian Punnett. When returning to the show the following day, Bell spent the first hour recounting the death of his wife.

New/Next Marriage
By the end of January, Bell began hinting that he was making a significant life decision, but that he would keep it a secret for at least one year, asking listeners to remind him in 2007 to let them in on it. By March, he was saying that he would soon take a "huge risk"and "do something rash." On April 15, 2006, he ended the mystery and, to the mild surprise of listeners, revealed that, after several weeks of mourning, he had recently gone to the Philippines and married Airyn Ruiz, whose name is pronounced like the name "Irene," but Art likes to pronounce her name as "Arin." This is because during their Internet dating Art imprinted the spelling of her name with that pronunciation. Airyn Ruiz Bell is a recent college graduate. :D Ruiz – given Bell's private e-mail address by an amateur radio friend – had contacted Bell to offer condolences shortly after Ramona's death. After "dating" via Internet videoconferencing for "hundreds of hours," the two married one week after Bell arrived in the Philippines to actually meet her in person. Bell also paid for his friend – who was courting Airyn's sister – to accompany him to the Philippines and marry her. The two couples wed in a double marriage ceremony on April 11, 2006.

On October 7, 2006, Bell announced on Coast to Coast that Ruiz was pregnant with the couple's first child. Art told listeners that the couple's child was indeed a girl as many listeners suspected. He noted that they had been hoping for a girl and had announced only a girl's name for their unborn child in hopes of receiving a girl.

Art and Airyn's baby girl, Asia Rayne Bell, was born by caesarean section on May 30, 2007.

Relocation to the Philippines
At the same time, Bell announced he would be leaving his longtime homestead in Nevada and relocating to the Philippines, near Makati,Metro Manila, intending to continue hosting Coast to Coast AM weekend editions via an ISDN connection. He departed the United States on April 29, 2006, stating an intention to remain abroad for at least a year, while maintaining ownership of his property in Nevadaand of the radio station KNYE. Bell resumed hosting on June 18, 2006 but then encountered technical problems that kept him off air until July 23, 2006, when the ISDN line was finally installed.

In July 2001, the Philippine Daily Inquirer printed an email letter purportedly from Bell that made derogatory statements about Filipinos. This letter was subsequently demonstrated to be a hoax perpetrated upon Bell, who in fact had a publicly loving relationship with his Filipina wife and his previous wife Ramona, who was also Filipina, and who often spoke openly about his admiration for the Filipino people on his radio show.

Subsequently, the Philippine Daily Inquirer printed a retraction and apologized for printing the statement upon their verification of the hoax.

In October 2006, Bell threatened Rogers Cadenhead with a lawsuit for some allegedly libelous comments posted on Cadenhead's blog, which Cadenhead has said he will defend himself against under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. 

(excerpt from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell )

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2014, 05:41:08 PM »
yup. hoax.

Like you and Dr. Amalayer, sh#thead, didn't like his style!
 :-[

baka mga maut batasan,may kilala ko sa chatroom nasa vegas din,ang sama ng ugali,minamaliit ang mga kapwa nya pinoy,mahihirap daw,kasi mayaman daw sya.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:48:34 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 12:11:33 AM »
Actually, hoax letter kuno ni directed at Bell. Naa lang gusto mang-daut niya. The Philippine Inquirer issued an apology to him after printing this letter allegedly written by him. Nakadawat kuno siya ug daghang death threats tungod ani. He's actually married to a Filipina and has lived (or maybe is still living) in the Philipppines.

Must be that sh#thead. Crab mentality. :-[
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:13:05 AM by juan »