JeaLouSy

• 26 replies
Re: JeaLouSy
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 09:25:43 AM »
till now i still have that problem...
I would like to do to you what spring does to cherry trees'...ces't tout!!!

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »
jealousy is a sign of insecurity.

that's not always the case...i'm not really a jealous type of person but i get jealous sometimes...but always with a reason...not insecurity..
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »
theres always a reason for everythin...
I would like to do to you what spring does to cherry trees'...ces't tout!!!

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:38 AM »
hmmmm...maybe coz you're in a long-distance relationship, kathlene..so many things are running inside your mind...so there's reason to be jealous..but when emotions get into the picture then tempers flare and fights get worse..of well...it's a headache being in a long distance relationship...but dont get me wrong. i am not scaring you. I am wishing u all the best. And I hope for the success in your relationship.

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »
hmmmm...maybe coz you're in a long-distance relationship, kathlene..so many things are running inside your mind...so there's reason to be jealous..but when emotions get into the picture then tempers flare and fights get worse..of well...it's a headache being in a long distance relationship...but dont get me wrong. i am not scaring you. I am wishing u all the best. And I hope for the success in your relationship.

hahaha! i'm not scared...God is good...whatever happens..im so ready for it...

thanks anyways!  :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »
im not really the jealous type.....
jai

if only i can go back in time.....

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 03:12:45 PM »

a

aiko

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 05:31:54 PM »
jealousy is a sign of insecurity.
sa mga obssess yata emz.  ;D ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »

mag one year na to na advice, effective ang nangyari, success

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
sometimes i felt insecure & sometimes i felt jealous..i think it's human nature.
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net