Can You Name Your Favorite Movies?

• 409 replies

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
Can You Name Your Favorite Movies?
« on: November 04, 2008, 04:34:41 AM »

Threesome is a 1994 film, written and directed by Andrew Fleming. The film is an autobiographical comedy mixed in with some social commentary, and is based on the college memories of Fleming. It was given an R rating by the Motion Picture Association of America.

Some Kind of Wonderful is a 1987 film starring Eric Stoltz, Lea Thompson, and Mary Stuart Masterson. It was one of the many successful teen dramas written by John Hughes in the 1980s, although this one was directed by Howard Deutch.

Pretty in Pink is an 1986 film about teenage love and social cliques in 1980s American high schools. It is one of a group of John Hughes movies starring Molly Ringwald, and is commonly identified as a "Brat Pack" movie. The title of the film comes from the song of the same name by British music group The Psychedelic Furs.

The film was directed by Howard Deutch, produced by Lauren Shuler, and written by John Hughes.

Tagline: He's crazy about her, she's crazy about him, and he's just crazy.

Less Than Zero is a 1987 film based on the novel of the same name by Bret Easton Ellis. It stars Andrew McCarthy as Clay, a college freshman returning home for Christmas to find his ex-girlfriend (Jami Gertz) has been having sex with his high school friend who is also a junkie (Robert Downey Jr.) and being hassled by his dealer (James Spader) to whom he owes money. The movie presents a look at the culture of wealthy youth in Los Angeles and has a strong anti-drug message.

Less Than Zero received mixed reviews among critics. Ellis hated the film initially but his view of it has softened in recent years. However, he insists that the film bears no resemblance to his novel and felt that it was miscast with the exceptions of Downey and Spader.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:01:28 AM by Roger Gatal »
check this website out:

www.boholster.com

Hershey

• The best thing about me is "YOU".
    • View Profile
Re: CAN YOU NAME YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:37:32 AM »
m waiting for QUANTUM OF SOLACE..
showing na gyud ugma.. yehey!
IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/MrsBoop_4_life/my%20pictures/love.jpg[/IMG]

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:53:22 AM »
m waiting for QUANTUM OF SOLACE..
showing na gyud ugma.. yehey!
kita kits ta hers! ;D
the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it ever!

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 04:58:15 AM »

Breakfast at Tiffany's is a 1961 American film starring Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard, and featuring Patricia Neal, Buddy Ebsen, Martin Balsam, and Mickey Rooney. It was directed by Blake Edwards and released by Paramount Pictures.

Audrey Hepburn's portrayal of Holly Golightly as the naive, eccentric socialite is generally considered to be the actress's most memorable and identifiable role. She herself regarded it as one of her most challenging roles to play, as she was an introvert who had to play an extrovert. [1] Hepburn's singing of "Moon River" helped garner an Oscar for Best Song for composer Henry Mancini and lyricist Johnny Mercer. The film also featured what was arguably George Peppard's greatest acting role and the high point of his career.[citation needed] The film is loosely based on the novella of the same name by Truman Capote.

Hepburn as Holly, carrying a cigarette holder, is considered one of the iconic images of 20th century American cinema
check this website out:

www.boholster.com

Hershey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 05:05:36 AM »
kita kits ta hers! ;D

mao bah.. mga sunday pako maka watch guro kay bz.. hehe
IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/MrsBoop_4_life/my%20pictures/love.jpg[/IMG]

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 05:13:37 AM »
mao bah.. mga sunday pako maka watch guro kay bz.. hehe
pakoyuga si papa ketchup nimo hers! ;D

Hershey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 05:17:32 AM »
lage unta.. wala man sya dire gud.. :'( :'(

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 05:33:56 AM »
lage unta.. wala man sya dire gud.. :'( :'(
basin mo uli ug kalit kalit na pod ha! hehehe ;D

Hershey

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 06:20:47 AM »
basin mo uli ug kalit kalit na pod ha! hehehe ;D

dili cguro faye.. i know he's bz wd work..

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 09:51:45 AM »
"Uhaw sa Pagmamahal" ganahan ko adto na movie
Please call me for more details of the ACN products (818) 915 1905