• 924 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Bob Ong's Philosophy on LOVE!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »
miss ko na rin kasi sya eh

nasan na ba kasi sya? di mo na ba sya nakakausap?
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »
i think it's more of waiting for the person you'd fall in love with...
coz there are a lot out there but you just don't see them...

the waiting game, alright.  man looking for love............ girl looking for love........... on the same road............ crosses each other's path............. but........... never noticed one another. 

in my case, found her.......... loved her........... lost her......... the "one that got away" :'(........... there she goes!  fly......... fly......... my "one that got away." :'(

now, I'm on that same 'ol road again.......... the road of "looking and waiting".  maybe she passed by me......... I just didn't notice.  :'( 
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 12:44:01 PM »
the waiting game, alright.  man looking for love............ girl looking for love........... on the same road............ crosses each other's path............. but........... never noticed one another. 

in my case, found her.......... loved her........... lost her......... the "one that got away" :'(........... there she goes!  fly......... fly......... my "one that got away." :'(

now, I'm on that same 'ol road again.......... the road of "looking and waiting".  maybe she passed by me......... I just didn't notice.  :'( 

too bad...
someone better will come along.. :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 03:23:33 PM »
too bad...
someone better will come along.. :)

yeah, too bad..... so sad  :'(.  guess it wasn't meant to be.  so, move along li'l dawgie....... move along!  no sense crying over spilled milk.  besides, you may be right, MsCongeniality....... somewhere out there, there's somebody better.  for now, get busy with work, stay alert, and be on the lookout. 8) ;) :)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »
yeah, too bad..... so sad  :'(.  guess it wasn't meant to be.  so, move along li'l dawgie....... move along!  no sense crying over spilled milk.  besides, you may be right, MsCongeniality....... somewhere out there, there's somebody better.  for now, get busy with work, stay alert, and be on the lookout. 8) ;) :)

you're right, move on...stay alert and be on the lookout..you'll never know...you might meet her one of these days...  :)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 04:07:35 AM »
you're right, move on...stay alert and be on the lookout..you'll never know...you might meet her one of these days...  :)

das rayt!!  and be conscientious with the surroundings.  so watch out girls, 'coz devildawg is on the prowl!!  hahaha!  (joke)  but the dilemma is......... the good ones are already taken, are they? ???

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 09:54:57 AM »
but the dilemma is......... the good ones are already taken, are they? ???

i don't think so...some of them are still available :)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 10:11:43 AM »

i heard you're still available?

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 05:06:31 AM »

yeah, and they're nowhere to be found.  and for every one woman whose available............ there's like, one million guys after her.  if it so happen that there's one-girl/one-boy ratio......... it seems like they completely miss each other even if they're on the same path.......... or......... the girl just completely ignore the guy or pretend he doesn't exist (and vice versa.) :(.  reminds me of that 80's song (incidentally, love 80's music), "love is a battlefield!" 8) ;) :)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »
yeah, and they're nowhere to be found.  and for every one woman whose available............ there's like, one million guys after her.  if it so happen that there's one-girl/one-boy ratio......... it seems like they completely miss each other even if they're on the same path.......... or......... the girl just completely ignore the guy or pretend he doesn't exist (and vice versa.) :(.  reminds me of that 80's song (incidentally, love 80's music), "love is a battlefield!" 8) ;) :)

well...maybe there's someone reserved for you :)