Bob Ong's Philosophy on LOVE!

• 924 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Bob Ong's Philosophy on LOVE!
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2009, 06:22:03 AM »
ing-ana na ba diay gyud ka unggoy akong itsura, doc? hehehe..

mo object gyud ko

v

vj evardone

« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2009, 05:21:17 AM »
yeah cute bitaw.
atlast (& atleast) u agree. ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »
Heaven's forbid. And please, sir, don't say "That's an order, private"! I'd rather face court-martial and even firing squad.

unfortunately, thanx to the current medical technology............ they can be altered nowadays.  all except one part of the male human body, I believe. 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 16, 2009, 03:18:09 AM »
unfortunately, thanx to the current medical technology............ they can be altered nowadays.  all except one part of the male human body, I believe. 8)

Not sure about this. As they say, "In America, anything is possible". Never slept with a transvestite. Correction. Don't really know. Hehehe. When a sheila's too beautiful to be a sheila, ..... you know.

Whatever, really hope, as you said, you were only joking, sir. Once again, please don't make it an order. Otherwise, gonna desert camp.

Speaking of gays and lesbians, many are rich and powerful.

Why rich? After being "persecuted" for so long, they've acquired exceptional acumen in sex business. Gays know how to make girls more sexually enticing to boys and lesbians know how to make boys more sexually appealing to girls. Better than those with straight orientations. Believe many beauty pageant organizers are gays. Engaged in shops selling sex paraphernalias, eg, vibrators, latigos, chains, leathers, etc. Gurus in designing torture chambers. Clothes and cosmetics? Well, Yves St Laurent is gay. Boys love sex. Girls love sex, too. 2 things craved most in life are food and sex.

Why powerful? Many in high places are their friends. Needless to say that politicians need them to satisfy their insatiable appetite for lust.

Not a bad idea to have them as friends. They know high class prostitutes (male and female). Prostitutes consult them to acquire sophisticated skills in their trade. Prostitution is a profession. Needs training to be professionally successful. Dili parehas sa ato nga bilangkaran ka lang magbasa silag dyaryo.

For me, though, sick and tired of disposable human blankets. Wish could go back to Cebu, get married, and live there permanently. Don't like my Pinay wife to be "poisoned" by Western culture.

Been deeply involved in separation and divorce debates. Learned how goddamn f**king bias against the men the divorce laws in many Western societies are. Aus is the worst. Long story short, daghan ng fathers nag-commit suicide. Like many puti males I know, nagkaroon ako ng marriage-phobia.

Unfortunately, like many overseas Pinoy, living in the Phil no longer an option for me. Lisod na kaayo ang panginabuhi sa ato.The life we lead .....
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

v

vj evardone

« Reply #205 on: July 16, 2009, 05:09:59 PM »
me?thanks
u'r welcome hon.hehe  ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2009, 02:50:53 AM »
Seen that western movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"?

Never quite sure exactly who I identify with, though. Many insist it's the ugly. Before, gave me that strong inferiority complex.

'Til I realised it's really an asset. How? Makes a sheila want to be seen with me. Why? Makes her look more beautiful.

Actually, it's Einstein's theory of relativity:
a) if both are equally good looking, people's eyes will be spread to both;
b) if the boy is more good looking relative to the girl, people's eyes will focus on the boy. Makes the girl look uglier;
c) if the girl is more good looking relative to the boy, people's eyes will focus on the girl. Makes the girl look prettier.

Hence, the more unattractive the boy, the more attractive the girl becomes.

_____
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But a beholder's view can be manipulated. The uglier the man is, the prettier the girl looks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »
Seen that western movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"?

Never quite sure exactly who I identify with, though. Many insist it's the ugly. Before, gave me that strong inferiority complex.

'Til I realised it's really an asset. How? Makes a sheila want to be seen with me. Why? Makes her look more beautiful.

Actually, it's Einstein's theory of relativity:
a) if both are equally good looking, people's eyes will be spread to both;
b) if the boy is more good looking relative to the girl, people's eyes will focus on the boy. Makes the girl look uglier;
c) if the girl is more good looking relative to the boy, people's eyes will focus on the girl. Makes the girl look prettier.

Hence, the more unattractive the boy, the more attractive the girl becomes.

_____
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But a beholder's view can be manipulated. The uglier the man is, the prettier the girl looks.

you have a good point, johnny.

v

vj evardone

« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
you have a good point, johnny.
kaya, hanap nah lng tayo ng pangit--ganon??! hehe

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 21, 2009, 03:07:03 AM »
Marunong talaga ako mag'sales-talk', 'di ba?

kaya, hanap nah lng tayo ng pangit--ganon??! hehe

Aha! I got you. I'm gonna hold you to your word. Nonono! Hindi ka puedi mag-backout. Everybody here is a witness.

Think Mikey should organize a Rolls Royce parade for us. We'll never know. Some Hollywood agents might spot us. We'd become celebrities. Beauty and the beast.

_____
"This dream is for you, so pay the price ....."
- from the song 'You Only Live Twice' sang by Nancy Sinatra