• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Twilight
« on: December 03, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1GbukZnl1Y
watch out!

Twilight is a 2008 romantic-fantasy film directed by Catherine Hardwicke and based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. The film stars Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan, a teenage girl, who falls in love with vampire Edward Cullen, as played by Robert Pattinson. The project was in development for approximately three years at Paramount Pictures before it was put into pre-production by Summit Entertainment. The novel was adapted for the screen by Melissa Rosenberg in the autumn of 2007, shortly before the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. The film was primarily shot in Washington and Oregon during the winter and spring of 2008. Twilight was released in theaters on November 21, 2008, and grossed $35.7 million on its opening day. The soundtrack was released on November 4, 2008.

Plot

Seventeen-year-old Bella Swan moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, to live with her father, Charlie. There, she finds herself drawn to a mysterious classmate, Edward Cullen, who is revealed to be a 108-year-old vampire, but is physically seventeen years old. Although Edward discourages the romance at first, they soon fall deeply in love. When the arrival of three nomadic vampires, James, Victoria, and Laurent, puts Bella's life in danger, Edward and his family, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie, put their lives at stake to save her.

Cast

The Cullens and the Swans

* Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan, a seventeen-year-old girl who moves to the small town of Forks,
   Washington, from Phoenix, Arizona, about halfway through her junior year of high school.
* Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, a 108-year-old vampire who appears to be seventeen. He is Bella's
   love interest and has the ability to read minds (except Bella's), along with superhuman speed and
   strength.
* Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen, a compassionate "300-plus years [old]" vampire who looks to be in his
   mid-20s. He serves as the town's physician and is the father figure of the Cullen family.
* Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen, Carlisle's vampire wife and a mother figure to the Cullen family.
* Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen, a vampire who can see the future based on decisions that people make.
* Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale, a member of the Cullen family who can manipulate emotions. He has
   the most difficulty maintaining the Cullens' lifestyle of not feeding on humans.
* Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale, a member of the Cullen family, described as the most beautiful person in the
   world.
* Kellan Lutz as Emmett Cullen, the strongest vampire of the family.
* Billy Burke as Charlie Swan, Bella's father and Forks' Chief of Police.

The Cullens as portrayed by Lutz (Emmett), Reed (Rosalie), Reaser (Esme), Pattinson (Edward), Facinelli (Carlisle), Greene (Alice), and Rathbone (Jasper).

Nomadic Vampires

* Cam Gigandet as James, the leader of a group of nomadic vampires who intends to kill Bella.
* Rachelle Lefèvre as Victoria, James' mate who assists him in finding Bella.
* Edi Gathegi as Laurent, the most civilized member of James' coven.

Humans

* Sarah Clarke as Renée Dwyer, Bella's mother who lives in Arizona with her new husband, Phil.
* Matt Bushell as Phil Dwyer, Bella's stepfather who plays minor-league baseball in Florida.
* Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black, an old childhood friend of Bella's and a member of the Quileute tribe.
* Gil Birmingham as Billy Black, Jacob's father and a friend of Charlie's.
* Solomon Trimble as Sam Uley, a member of the Quileute tribe.
* Christian Serratos as Angela Weber, one of Bella's new friends in Forks.
* Michael Welch as Mike Newton, one of Bella's new friends who vies for her attention.
* Anna Kendrick as Jessica Stanley, Bella's first friend in Forks.
* Gregory Tyree Boyce as Tyler Crowley, another one of Bella's classmates, also vying for Bella's
   attention. (He nearly hits Bella with his van.)
* Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie, another one of Bella's classmates who vies for her attention.
* Ned Bellamy as Waylon Forge, one of Charlie's friends at the police station; this character is not
   featured in the novel.
* José Zúñiga as Mr. Molina, Bella's biology teacher at Forks High School; in the novel, this character's
   name is Mr. Banner.
* Stephenie Meyer makes a cameo appearance as a customer in the diner where Bella and her father
   frequently eat.

Release Box office

Twilight grossed over $7 million in ticket sales from midnight showings alone on November 21, 2008. The film is third overall on online ticket service Fandango's list of top advance ticket sales, outranked only by Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and The Dark Knight.[61] It grossed $35.7 million on its opening day, the biggest opening day gross for a non-sequel and non-summer movie. For its opening weekend in the United States and Canada, Twilight accumulated $69.6 million from 3,419 theaters at an average of $20,368 per theater.

As of December 2, 2008, the film has received $143,670,148 worldwide.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 04:08:17 AM by Roger Gatal »
life is beautiful!

thorn prince

• i am the one who dwells within
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »
"your scent, its like a drug to me..you are exactly my brand of heroine.."

the best!!!!!!!!!!!

c

coolbreeze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 07:17:10 PM »
"your scent, its like a drug to me..you are exactly my brand of heroine.."

the best!!!!!!!!!!!

ni-watch ka tp?

prncess_victoria

• "salsa queen"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
scary
"I'm VICTORIA, the best and the most glamorous among the SPICE GIRLS"!

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »
ni-watch ka tp?

yup ming watch ko..ikaw?
 :)

c

coolbreeze

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »
yup ming watch ko..ikaw?
 :)

yup...medyo saba ang moviehouse kay kipangkilig ang nga schoolgirls. ;D

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
yup...medyo saba ang moviehouse kay kipangkilig ang nga schoolgirls. ;D

hahahaha...ngana gyud kita gud silag gwapo nga vampire...hehehebut ganahan ko sa kontrabida,angayan sa iyang role...

thorn prince

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »
"when you can live forever what do you live for?"

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 11:56:56 PM »
good movie.....?