Danielle Castano: Miss Philippines 2008 World

• 4 replies
Danielle Castano: Miss Philippines 2008 World
« on: December 10, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
Shared by Husam Abedaker

Without question Danielle is creating a positive impression at the ongoing Miss World pageant. But would that be enough for a win?

Miss World has always been a pageant of contrats. One year it is consistent with its naming of winner by going with the popular clamor of so called pageant analysts. The next year, it can be a pageant full of pleasant and not too pleasant surprises with controversial winners. Some go as far as saying, Miss World is the most 'political' international pageant. And with politics familiar Filipinos. we all know what that word brings.

This brings me to my honest opinion, that our very own Daniella Castano will just end up as a semi finalist at best. I concur with a previous comment posted here, that while we are ready and hungry for our first Miss World queen , the powers that run the Miss World pageant, particulary its executive top honcho Julia Morely is still not ready to see a Filipina wear its suppossed emerald and torquiose encrusted crown.

But we will get there somehow. So Julia et al, watch out we are just as determined as ever for our first Miss World winner.

the philippines is an archipelago that is situated in the pacific rim within the asian continent. it's rich history comprises a very large influence of spanish and of malay origins. this makes our country a mixture of morenas and mestizas. being in this situation, i can say that a filipina beauty can be classified into four types, and within each kind, beauty experts can choose what crown they will give to next year's queens.

a. morena islander this type of beauty is of dusky/fair-skinned filipina with a pacific/southeast asian
(malaysia,thailand, indonesia)influence. this type is good for miss earth.

b. mestiza islander this type of beauty is of caucasian/spanish with a mixture of a pacific/southeast asian descent. this type is good for miss international.

c. oriental morena this type of beauty is of dusky/fair-skinned filipina with a north/northern asian
(china,korea,japan)influence. this type is good for miss universe.

d. oriental mestiza this type of beauty is of caucasian/spanish with a mixture of north/northern asian descent. this type is good for miss world.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 02:45:47 AM by The BoholBizz »

Beatrice

• smiling a lot
    • View Profile
Re: Danielle Castano: Miss Philippines 2008 World
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:24:48 PM »
show to the world that you can do it miss philippines
my smile keeps you warm

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
Re: Danielle Castano: Miss Philippines 2008 World