Web or sex? Nearly half of women would rather go online

• 12 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Web or sex? Nearly half of women would rather go online
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »
and what kind of women are these? i dont kno about that?

These are facts. modern women realities.

probably people who are depressed, desperate, who don't care about getting fat and lazy (fitness-wise), looking for a quickfix with their personal/love-life, quickie ( ;D if you know what I mean ;D)..............any of the above reasons and some more...........who knows.  I for one, sure would rather be physically intimate than engage in cybersex.  hehehe.  ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

malou

• I'm so glad I'm here again in OMG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 06:55:16 PM »
tua lang gihapon terereng, pilit magpatagad, wala namang tumatagad  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WHEN 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 BE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,HOW  FAR THEY GO,HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS.FATE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SHARE A LIFE 4REVER AND 2 LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 06:54:23 AM »
probably people who are depressed, desperate, who don't care about getting fat and lazy (fitness-wise), looking for a quickfix with their personal/love-life, quickie ( ;D if you know what I mean ;D)..............any of the above reasons and some more...........who knows.  I for one, sure would rather be physically intimate than engage in cybersex.  hehehe.  ;) :) 8)

so different lives they have