What Not To Ask Him

• 14 replies

ginapanso

• "Luv U"
    • View Profile
What Not To Ask Him
« on: December 21, 2008, 03:41:59 AM »
4 questions to never ask your guy

Unless you want to bruise your love bond, these questions are best left unasked.

1. "Am I better-looking/smarter/etc. than your ex?"

Would you want him to ask you that? If he answers yes to your q, you'll wonder if he's lying. If he says no, well, can your really handle that kind of truth? He's with you now, not her, so just don't even go there.

2. "Do you love me?"

Has he used the L word already? Well, there's your answer. If he hasn't--and you absolutely have to know where he stands--you might start by telling him how you feel about him, rather than putting him on the spot with a needy question.

3. "Can you lend me some money?"

A few bucks is fine, but asking for anything substantial (like a down payment on your car, a month's rent, etc) is unfair. You don't sleep with your bank teller, so don't borrow cash from your boyfriend.

4. "Are you cheating on me?"

If he's innocent, he'll resent the question. If he's guilty, chances are that he'll lie...and even when you have info to backup your suspicions, you better soft-pedal your accusation. If you're wrong, your relationship may never recover.
"side view is my better side"

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: What Not To Ask Him
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 02:32:23 AM »
so disappointing, i trusted a friend to borrow money from me!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 02:39:49 AM »
A common tale but true. Hehehe. :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 03:20:09 AM »
Been robbed by people from all walks of life. But the only thing they could never steal from me is what's in my brain.
"Knowledge is Power. And Power is Money"
. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 11:14:49 PM »
Been robbed by people from all walks of life. But the only thing they could never steal from me is what's in my brain.
"Knowledge is Power. And Power is Money"
 :) ;)

When men have money and power they get turned on, sexually. They get horny as hell. Can't imagine why, though.
- Penelope Spheeris
 :D ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 12:56:19 PM »
saan na kaya ang Magnong yan?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »
When men have money and power they get turned on, sexually. They get horny as hell. Can't imagine why, though.
- Penelope Spheeris
 :D ;)

Definitely this is not me!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 07:39:20 PM »
OH NO!

A few bucks is fine, but asking for anything substantial (like a down payment on your car, a month's rent, etc) is unfair. You don't sleep with your bank teller, so don't borrow cash from your boyfriend.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 07:59:41 PM »
OH NO!

5 Ways to Spot A Piranha
1. The gorgeous girl in the bar makes a beeline for you... and asks if that’s your Ferrari outside.

2. She’s not interested in your wedding ring – only your Gold Card.

3. She admires your huge packet. She means your PAY packet, fellas.

4. She’s the most beautiful girl you’ve EVER spoken to.

5. She invites your back to hers, insists on unprotected sex and in the morning asks for your business card.

:) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 11:41:36 PM »
hahaha smart move girl