OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: VJE.5 is missing
« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2011, 12:32:27 AM »
Ouchhhhhh...maigo mn sad ta ani dear ;D
Nywayz,.its juz only numbers as long as we r young at heart.. ;D

ako dear, maigo man sad pero dili man ta hilabtanon ug hambog kaya no worries as long as we are true and having fun with our friends

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »
ako dear, maigo man sad pero dili man ta hilabtanon ug hambog kaya no worries as long as we are true and having fun with our friends
Been attacked most. All over this site. Hehehe. :) ;) Still couldn’t figure out why they never attacked old fatso. ??? Instead used against me to make me jealous.
Didn’t they ever realise that could be use against them?
??? ;D ;D ;D ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2011, 07:15:10 PM »

this is it!...ka sweet ba gabii oist :D ;D ;D ;D

thanks art!...mag matron napud ta este patron napud pohon diay..higsgut man gud ka og 58 y.o gabii, na matron na nuon....ahahaha! ;D
Been to a mall near the beach. A Santa Claus pic-taking stand was in the wide circle in the centre. Two giggling young girls in 2-pc swimsuits sat on each of Santa's lap for pic taking.
Reminded me of her pic in another site sitting on the lap of a yet another bloke. Imagined her in 2-pc sitting on his lap. Would be great to see a pic, wouldn’t it?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 28, 2011, 05:55:42 PM »
abi nya siguro ug dili sya ang pinakatiguwang sa grupo nya everytime time sya magpakaon ;D
Yeah, mate. So easy to backstab you ‘coz you’re not directly involved in feeding the poor. But you can’t simply walk away from this drama. These people are vicious liars. Otherwise, you’ll be the loser. A target for ridicule. Called swapang, mata-pobre, etc. Gotta convince the poor back home that money used to buy their food came from us, o/s Pinoys.
Look what happened to me here. Of course, everyone knows their motive was money. Poor old fatso.  :( He’s bearing the brunt of my reposting of their postings. Is there a Fil version of “Forbidden Nursing”?  ;D ;)
Gotta protect yourself, mate. Gotta show to the world their true colour. Analyzing the scenario, lig-on ang imong baraha. Don’t let them dictate their terms to you. Should be the other way around.
:) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #254 on: December 30, 2011, 03:43:43 AM »
sagdi lang Juan kay sya ra man pod ang gisumsuman sa pag attend nya sa usa ka kasal na labihay kontra nya na si terereng, kabaga ug nawong na mi attend pa, ana gyud siguro ning wala nay matilok na amigo, unsa nahitabo karon, sya lang ang gikataw an sa latest namong tapok ila kang Albert ug Kaye hahaha ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2012, 05:19:04 PM »
Ayao lang jyog kompiansa, mate. Daghan ng binuang karon sa ato kai lisud na kaau ang panginabuhi didto.
Way back in the late ‘80s, na-uso ang kidnapping. The richest man in a Mindanao province was kidnapped. Released only after 45 days. Trauma affected his health. His children, except the 1st-born (a son) who had to assist in the family business, have migrated o/s. After pa passed away, 1st born and his family migrated to Can. Gipial sa ilang parente ang ilang Phil negosyo. Karon naglisud na syag kuhag balik from his parente.
My ma (last surviving parent) passed away in 2004. Wa gani ko pahibaw-i. Siblings split inheritance among themselves. They were expecting, ‘coz of my rf, won’t live long. Another reason want to marry  a poor but deserving young Pinay. So that, if her family wants money, they can chase up my rightful share. Kahibao ka na sa ato, the rule of law is GGG. Take the matter to court and hutdon lag supsup sa mga lawyers. Pabuthi nag dinamita ang ilang balai kon dli sla mobayad.
As mentioned, many ex-acquaintances sa ato are now mayaman sa utang. Avoiding them kai bsag unsa na lai gimmick aron maka-extract money from me. Proposing business venture that are malabo.
Kaniadto na sla mga mayabang. Yes, a friend in need is a friend indeed!
:) ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:24:48 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »
thanks for the advice kay kanang iyahang nawong, di kakumpyansahan kay murag mudumot ug mopatay na klase na tawo ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2012, 11:55:53 PM »
thanks for the advice kay kanang iyahang nawong, di kakumpyansahan kay murag mudumot ug mopatay na klase na tawo ;D
I couldn’t agree with you more, mate! Been connecting the dots, so to speak. Tereng didn't even know it yet.
Yeah, doc kicked off the pissing contest. But must have received the tip from that Wednesday girl who got my pm and broke the confidentiality agreement. A doc and an engr. Such despicable conduct is totally unbecoming for professionals. What a shame!!!!
You really have good friends, mate. How long have you known them?
??? ;)
"dirty old man"-a man who is roughly between 45 and 65 years old with lecherous inclinations ;D ;D ;D
"lecherous inclination"............. that doesn't sound right to me.  husbands and wives have to feel that towards each other to keep the fire burning.  I'd say, a "dirty old man" is an aged and usually married man who would sexually consort only with women (who is not their wife) of considerable age difference from the man.   ;) :) 8)
What a shame, and what kind of respect (or lack thereof)--badmouthing Filipino women in this Filipino forum.
Look in the mirror, and you'll even see how Filipino you look, even more Filipino-looking than most of us here at the forum.
GOD bless us all Filipinos! And may GOD also bless those who are not..and those who don't wana be. 8)

??????? badmouthing who? .... can you be more specific,please?
I enjoyed your presence here,Juan..... I tell you,I find you very intellectual,sensible  guy.If we have conflict of ideas, this doesnt mean, I dont like you. You have different style in stimulating one's brain....my brain for one!
To be honest, its your post that I seek & read first every time I open this MG.com....so please enjoy 'n relax...love you to be here. NO BS. ;)

...bato bato sa langit, iwas iwas nalang at pag natamaan wag namang magalit...hehehe
Is this meant for me? ...hahahaha! can somebody explain to me what is this all about before I will "answer back" this post...
what is this, lovey??? I sense something fishy here....surely its not about me,is it? but i was the one who opened the topic and mentioned about Filipina... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
fish is good. it's full of omega-3...
you make me smile, Lovey.....I don't deserve this crap....how are you? how's work?
i sent you a PM to explain the situation..so why are you asking me in public? basin ma apil ko aning ilang drama ha..hehehe
i don't think you were badmouthing Filipinos, specifically us Pinays dear. We are educated enough not to indulge in that bad habit man di bah..and we still embrace our dear o'l Pinoy values. ;) 8)
Tereng, got your PM..thanks kaayo ha..Nglibog pah man ko coz mura man ug alanganin, but at the same time i did pwamised ppol way back about it.
I'll call Kaye as soon as possible..thanks again! ;) :-* :-*

youre always welcome, here, Bambz.You know that.... ;) ;)
isn't it a bit of a sin to talk about age here in the forum?? hehe peace Tereng and fafa Wills! ;) ;) ;D
Thanks, that's so nice of you Tereng..somthing's up--hope to figure somthing out too..soon. ;) 8) :-*

Who’s really badmouthing here? ??? :-[
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:44:08 AM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
Leave no stone unturned.
« Reply #258 on: January 03, 2012, 12:29:07 AM »
“Leave no stone unturned.”   :) ;)
- Euripides

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #259 on: January 03, 2012, 12:40:06 AM »
baw na ila, nag unay, nagbalik for the sake na siraan ko sa usa ka psycho, they thought that their plans won't leak but sila ra pod giunay sa psycho mao nabuking ang ilahang mga plano, word for word and their names were mentioned. to add more kabagaan ug nawong, plastikanay mi attend sa usa ka amazona na wedding na to think kontra kaayo na sila, badmouthing each other!