• 312 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: VJE.5 is missing
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2012, 09:25:41 PM »
Quote from: Meggy_dooh on February 25, 2010, 01:17:17 PM
When you joined the forum a year ago--you were trying hard to be a bully to everyone here, inappropriately prided yourself that you've actually 'ruined' so many forums/sites already, etc..etc..etc..Nobody paid attention to such pathetic blusters and braggings of yours--obviously nobody cared..until such time that you started badmouthing Filipino women. Same case with Dawg, he was also badmouthing Pinays.

You can try to change tactics now manong Juan--as many have noticed the unusual 'pleasantness' in your recent postings in some threads (which by the way, you should continue to do), but do keep in mind that everybody has read both of your postings..especially the female Filipino members of this forum. Yet, and even up to now--you don't feel remorseful about it. Now it's my turn to ask, 'why am i not surprised?'    

If there's somebody who should be giving his deepest apology--it should be you, for all those malicious and irreverent postings you had about Filipino women. Don't ask me why i reacted this way, I'm Filipino, and i'm a woman.    But may i ask why you reacted the way you are right now with Dawg's case?? Hmmmm..    but, as i said in my previous postings, you can keep your reasons to yourself. I don't have even a speck of interest why you keep on 'glorifying' the other person. Whatever it is, there is really no need to explain to us.  

I'm not sure what 'bullying' means to you--but ifever you did feel i 'bullied' you, then i guess you got a taste of your own medicine huh..and based on your postings, i can say this time, it probably tasted bitter and acrimonious for you. Maybe, wla'y nakabadlong nmo in those 'other sites' that you mirthfully destroyed, but here, you're also a nobody amongst a bunch of nobodies. I am a nobody in this forum too, and happy to be so. Unlike you who tries so hard (by any means) to 'stir' the forum to get other ppol's attention, I really care less if i do or not.  
As what I've been telling ppol, i am already bored posting with you. *yawns*    
There's no intellectual growth talking about Dawg, Clint Eastwood (or your choice of movies), psychopaths from hell, Shielas, and your braggings about your adventures with Filipino women. You must have noticed that at 1 point, i already posted a yawn after your postings. I'm sorry for the honesty, but obviously, you needed meh to spell it out for you here.  

I won't ask Mhikey, or anybody to edit your postings--I even gave up my GM status in the past coz I haven't been using it, and would want other ppol to be given the responsibility to be the forum's conscientious watch. Besides, your postings are yours to keep--or edit. Your postings don't interest meh manong Juan. Your postings mirror who you really are, even if you don't really tell us so much about yourself (except your life's bitterness)..or how you look like. Your postings don't interest meh..(allow meh to be blunt but) you don't interest meh. *another yawn*  

I know you are furious with me and my postings--sakit man gud ning maigo tah noh..but no sorry is due.  

Bottomline, I have already spent enough time posting with you.
Even if you keep on badmouthing Filipinos (women and doctors), feel free. It's enough that you won't forget crossing path in this forum with somebody who made it clear to you that she abhors your postings. Unless dementia sets in, I know that you won't forget meh.    

I have my principles manong Juan--and I don't have to hide behind a blank avatar/profile to freely voice it out in this forum.[Did you delete them, skipper? ??? :) ;)] How bout you?? Why are you hiding??    

..but then again, whoever you are--is yours to keep. Keep your anonymity as you please. No biggie coz you are a nobody just like the rest of us in this forum.

And just like what i posted to Dawg in the past, I am a proud Filipino and I care less if you're not.

Just blurting out stupid, insidious, unfounded allegations. Anyway, why no similar attacks against old fatso? Understandable. Old fatso's not badmouthing Filipinos (women and doctors).  Merely toying with lovely Filipino lass. But did he go for the matron afterwards? ;D ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:44:36 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 20, 2012, 01:02:07 AM »
 ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #272 on: October 20, 2012, 02:27:56 AM »
 :o

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 20, 2012, 08:53:41 PM »
A true patriot! ;D ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #274 on: October 20, 2012, 08:58:20 PM »
of what?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 20, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »
Some questions you shouldn't ask 'coz you already know the answer. And this is one of them. Tingalig di na ka makabalik sa Pinas. Bayani ang kalaban mo. Hehehe. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2012, 09:32:58 PM »
Quote from: Meggy_dooh on February 25, 2010, 01:17:17 PM
When you joined the forum a year ago--you were trying hard to be a bully to everyone here, inappropriately prided yourself that you've actually 'ruined' so many forums/sites already, etc..etc..etc..Nobody paid attention to such pathetic blusters and braggings of yours--obviously nobody cared..until such time that you started badmouthing Filipino women. Same case with Dawg, he was also badmouthing Pinays.

You can try to change tactics now manong Juan--as many have noticed the unusual 'pleasantness' in your recent postings in some threads (which by the way, you should continue to do), but do keep in mind that everybody has read both of your postings..especially the female Filipino members of this forum. Yet, and even up to now--you don't feel remorseful about it. Now it's my turn to ask, 'why am i not surprised?'   

If there's somebody who should be giving his deepest apology--it should be you, for all those malicious and irreverent postings you had about Filipino women. Don't ask me why i reacted this way, I'm Filipino, and i'm a woman.    But may i ask why you reacted the way you are right now with Dawg's case?? Hmmmm..    but, as i said in my previous postings, you can keep your reasons to yourself. I don't have even a speck of interest why you keep on 'glorifying' the other person. Whatever it is, there is really no need to explain to us.   

I'm not sure what 'bullying' means to you--but ifever you did feel i 'bullied' you, then i guess you got a taste of your own medicine huh..and based on your postings, i can say this time, it probably tasted bitter and acrimonious for you. Maybe, wla'y nakabadlong nmo in those 'other sites' that you mirthfully destroyed, but here, you're also a nobody amongst a bunch of nobodies. I am a nobody in this forum too, and happy to be so. Unlike you who tries so hard (by any means) to 'stir' the forum to get other ppol's attention, I really care less if i do or not. 
As what I've been telling ppol, i am already bored posting with you. *yawns*   
There's no intellectual growth talking about Dawg, Clint Eastwood (or your choice of movies), psychopaths from hell, Shielas, and your braggings about your adventures with Filipino women. You must have noticed that at 1 point, i already posted a yawn after your postings. I'm sorry for the honesty, but obviously, you needed meh to spell it out for you here. 

I won't ask Mhikey, or anybody to edit your postings--I even gave up my GM status in the past coz I haven't been using it, and would want other ppol to be given the responsibility to be the forum's conscientious watch. Besides, your postings are yours to keep--or edit. Your postings don't interest meh manong Juan. Your postings mirror who you really are, even if you don't really tell us so much about yourself (except your life's bitterness)..or how you look like. Your postings don't interest meh..(allow meh to be blunt but) you don't interest meh. *another yawn*   

I know you are furious with me and my postings--sakit man gud ning maigo tah noh..but no sorry is due. 

Bottomline, I have already spent enough time posting with you.
Even if you keep on badmouthing Filipinos (women and doctors), feel free. It's enough that you won't forget crossing path in this forum with somebody who made it clear to you that she abhors your postings. Unless dementia sets in, I know that you won't forget meh.   

I have my principles manong Juan--and I don't have to hide behind a blank avatar/profile to freely voice it out in this forum.[Did you delete them, skipper? ??? :) ;)] How bout you?? Why are you hiding??   

..but then again, whoever you are--is yours to keep. Keep your anonymity as you please. No biggie coz you are a nobody just like the rest of us in this forum.

And just like what i posted to Dawg in the past, I am a proud Filipino and I care less if you're not.

Just blurting out stupid, insidious, unfounded allegations. Anyway, why no similar attacks against old fatso? Understandable. Old fatso's not badmouthing Filipinos (women and doctors).  Merely toying with lovely Filipino lass. But did he go for the matron afterwards? ;D ;)

You keep hiding behind your lies between things you can't disguise. You keep bringing up crap and things you can't take back. What kind of friend are you? You shouldn't make me choose. :-[

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 25, 2012, 01:07:05 AM »
You keep hiding behind your lies between things you can't disguise. You keep bringing up crap and things you can't take back. What kind of friend are you? You shouldn't make me choose. :-[
Best wishes for a festive season and a prosperous new year. Miss you soooo much. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #278 on: December 25, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »
bibingka lang po!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 25, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
??? Are you jealous? Don't blame her. She wants healthier and longer-living offspring. Every woman does. Hehe  :) ;)