Jollibee

• 1227 replies

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
Re: Jollibee
« Reply #550 on: August 19, 2009, 09:13:03 AM »
The Mall that was acquired by our company, it's called SouthBay Pavilion.
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #551 on: August 19, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »

bongga pakinggan,bongga kaya ang lugar?

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 19, 2009, 09:18:16 AM »

aba! sosyal! :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 19, 2009, 09:19:38 AM »
bongga pakinggan,bongga kaya ang lugar?

yup,,bongga ang dating coz nakita ko rin ang mga pics ni Mr. Sands as the sole proprietor ng Mall
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #554 on: August 19, 2009, 09:21:33 AM »

yup,,bongga ang dating coz nakita ko rin ang mga pics ni Mr. Sands as the sole proprietor ng Mall

paniwala na ako sayo fren

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 19, 2009, 09:24:59 AM »
aba! sosyal! :)

Yup..sosyal ang dating, they even ask me about Jollibee and i implied that it's one of our favorite and best place to hang out and eat good stuff....,...

they even mentioned to hire a model for Jollibee to publish in a local newspaper, and even ask for an Actor named Aga, but i said that is too much expense to the company , why not get someone locally LIKE US....hehehehe...I am still waiting about their verdict.

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 19, 2009, 09:25:59 AM »
paniwala na ako sayo fren

if they ask me to visit all our tenants there, number 1 in my list is Jollibee...heheheh

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #557 on: August 19, 2009, 09:26:24 AM »

Yup..sosyal ang dating, they even ask me about Jollibee and i implied that it's one of our favorite and best place to hang out and eat good stuff....,...

they even mention to hire a model for Jollibee to publish in a local newspaper, and even ask for an Actor named Aga, but i said that is too much expense to the company , why not get someone locally LIKE US....hehehehe...I am still waiting about their verdict.

hindi ako ready this time boom,bigyan mo ako ng 1 month to lose weight but i am sure ready na si kath at tzarina ngayon

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 19, 2009, 09:26:54 AM »
hindi ako ready this time boom,bigyan mo ako ng 1 month to lose weight but i am sure ready na si kath at tzarina ngayon

don't worry pareho lang tayo...heheheh

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:19 AM »

they even mentioned to hire a model for Jollibee to publish in a local newspaper, and even ask for an Actor named Aga, but i said that is too much expense to the company , why not get someone locally LIKE US....hehehehe...I am still waiting about their verdict.

wow! that's so true..hire US na lang...hehe! that's nice ah.... :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.