rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Jollibee
« Reply #833 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »
asa man ni nga branch ging?..kay mo order ko para bday.hahaha
bag-o pa lang na sya don, murag sa manila pa siguro na ron.. mag RH ra gud ta hehehe
life is beautiful!

DonFormilleza

• Global Moderator
  • i love you all..
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 02, 2009, 07:46:38 PM »
bag-o pa lang na sya don, murag sa manila pa siguro na ron.. mag RH ra gud ta hehehe

ah..abi naa nani dri kay mutilaw pud ta.inom2 ragud while surfing MG.com.hehehe!...okies mag RH ta puhon ato patambayon nang panel.hahaha

« Reply #835 on: September 02, 2009, 08:54:48 PM »
Ok! I dont know if you guys have been to Jollibee along Beverly Blvd. If you have not, dont even go...They are so damn slow. I was in line for over 10 mins... not exagerating!!! No eye contact, no nothing at all. I was so pist off. When it was my turn to place an order, the manager itself made a mistake with my order. He forgot my Yumburger into my order... He was rattled when he took my order.  If you know someone there, please let them know on my behalf that they need to have SENSE OF URGENCY in order to gain more customers. They Sucks!!! So if you are planning to go there, go to the one in Eagle Rock instead... more accomdating and really make you feel like a valued customer.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #836 on: September 02, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
Ok! I dont know if you guys have been to Jollibee along Beverly Blvd. If you have not, dont even go...They are so damn slow. I was in line for over 10 mins... not exagerating!!! No eye contact, no nothing at all. I was so pist off. When it was my turn to place an order, the manager itself made a mistake with my order. He forgot my Yumburger into my order... He was rattled when he took my order.  If you know someone there, please let them know on my behalf that they need to have SENSE OF URGENCY in order to gain more customers. They Sucks!!! So if you are planning to go there, go to the one in Eagle Rock instead... more accomdating and really make you feel like a valued customer.

Honey,nag outing pa naman kami dyan and we enjoyed that time. please click link:

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=6262.0

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 02, 2009, 10:27:46 PM »
Ok! I dont know if you guys have been to Jollibee along Beverly Blvd. If you have not, dont even go...They are so damn slow. I was in line for over 10 mins... not exagerating!!! No eye contact, no nothing at all. I was so pist off. When it was my turn to place an order, the manager itself made a mistake with my order. He forgot my Yumburger into my order... He was rattled when he took my order.  If you know someone there, please let them know on my behalf that they need to have SENSE OF URGENCY in order to gain more customers. They Sucks!!! So if you are planning to go there, go to the one in Eagle Rock instead... more accomdating and really make you feel like a valued customer.

Don't try to fall in line, use the drive-thru instead :o

Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 02, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »
Don't try to fall in line, use the drive-thru instead :o

wala akong kotse eh, pwede ba akong maglakad papasok sa drive thru?

« Reply #839 on: September 02, 2009, 10:55:27 PM »
Their drive thru is even worst! i would never go there again!