SAD video...check it out...

• 264 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
Re: SAD video...check it out...
« Reply #260 on: March 11, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
well, my mom is working really hard and she loves me even if she's far away in hongkong...

then?
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #261 on: March 11, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »
then?

then she started to get get confused...he is very nice  with all smiles again so confident and the people started to laugh...

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 11, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »
then she started to get get confused...he is very nice  with all smiles again so confident and the people started to laugh...

??? ::)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #263 on: March 11, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
??? ::)

the she repeated it again coz she thought the audience liked it by saying"yea, he is very nice and proud of hem",take not malakas sinabi nya yung HEM!

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 11, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »
the she repeated it again coz she thought the audience liked it by saying"yea, he is very nice and proud of hem",take not malakas sinabi nya yung HEM!

hahaha! nakakaloka  :D