Would you rather HOLD ON or MOVE ON???

• 128 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
Would you rather HOLD ON or MOVE ON???
« on: February 04, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »
"Let go of the things that can no longer be fixed. If you force to try to put them back, things will only get worse. Holding on is being brave but sometimes moving on makes you even tougher."
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Would you rather HOLD ON or MOVE ON???
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 04:50:22 PM »
I would move on, definitely. Holding on to someting you no longer have is so stressful.

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »
I would move on, definitely. Holding on to someting you no longer have is so stressful.

hay...i just hope it's easy..  :(
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

c

coolbreeze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »
it's better to move on.  who knows, the best is yet to come. ;)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
Fixing a difficult situation can require a lot of dedication and hard work. But if we are talking about nonreciprocating love, then it would be best to move onto better things in life, esp when you have the rest of your life patiently waiting for you :)

well said, peace guard :)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »
it's better to move on.  who knows, the best is yet to come. ;)

:)

luckytzarms16

• i miss my lil babygirl. :(
    • View Profile
    • Together
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 07:15:52 PM »
move on  ;)
LOve people and use things,Not Love things and use people:)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 08:12:58 AM »
move on  ;)

i'm still moving on... and getting so much better each day..  :)

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 11:52:12 PM »
Have you fully recovered already, Kathlene?

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 08:44:54 AM »
Have you fully recovered already, Kathlene?

not yet...i'm getting there..as i said..i'm doing so much better everyday...and i'm happy :)