Would you rather HOLD ON or MOVE ON???

• 128 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Would you rather HOLD ON or MOVE ON???
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »
Naku, pa'no na ang lakwatsa?  ;D

hahaha! may anion naman ako e...so carry ko yan!  :D
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 04:33:49 PM »
hahaha! may anion naman ako e...so carry ko yan!  :D

Nakakawala ng lagnat ang lakwatsa, di ba? heheh

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »
Nakakawala ng lagnat ang lakwatsa, di ba? heheh

hahaha! oo naman...kahit now na!  :D
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

limbeauxact

• my means of transportation--zero emission
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »
"Let go of the things that can no longer be fixed. If you force to try to put them back, things will only get worse. Holding on is being brave but sometimes moving on makes you even tougher."
If it can't be fixed, definitely move on. But then again, that all depends what it applies to. Are we talking about fixing cars/house/clothes or anything tangible or just relationships?  ;)

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 07:29:27 PM »
If it can't be fixed, definitely move on. But then again, that all depends what it applies to. Are we talking about fixing cars/house/clothes or anything tangible or just relationships?  ;)

hahaha! that's a good question ms.cherryl...  ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:25:25 AM by MsCongeniality »

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »

fixing cars and houses is easy if you have the money. but money cant buy me love.

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 08:25:39 AM »
fixing cars and houses is easy if you have the money. but money cant buy me love.

hhhmmm...  :)

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »
i guess for me im so used to movin on, i dont stay long to see if the relationship is worth it fighting for....cus i only give one chance..
I would like to do to you what spring does to cherry trees'...ces't tout!!!

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 08:49:06 AM »
i can forget easily.. :(
I would like to do to you what spring does to cherry trees'...ces't tout!!!

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 08:49:55 AM »
i can forget easily.. :(

good for you...i think all guys are like that...